on 5 July 2014
Loved this book nice that the main characters are more mature than the in the usual romance. I have said it before on reviews that I read loads of '1st' books and rarely move on to a series as most do not hold my interest but have already downloaded the box set. LOVE IT.
on 25 June 2014
The book is well written and flows nicely, with no parts that drag and scream to be skimmed over. It's refreshing to have an older main female character who gets the guy. It does finish very abruptly but for such a well written story you don't mind paying for the next instalment. For the single of us it leave's you with the dream that it just could happen!
on 29 June 2014
This was a lovely romantic and emotional story. It was full of emotion and expectations from the start. I was disappointed it didn't finish the story. I always feel cheated when you have to buy another book to conclude the story. I will just have to use my imagination otherwise I will end up getting more books than I can easily effort.
on 23 June 2014
Doing a bit of escapist reading and really enjoyed this. Nice to see a more mature woman having a rewarding love life. I haven't read 50SOG so can't comment on whether this contains similar elements. What I can say is that it's well- and maturely-written and builds suspense. The abrupt end is clearly designed to ensure the reader signs up for the next book. I normally resist that tactic, but not this time.
on 11 June 2015
A Tragic loss turns Angela's life around an accidental trip finds her a true love when she least expected to . She . Planned a once in a lifetime trip to new York bumps in to mark and true love and happiness begins or does it
on 11 August 2015
This was a good, easy read. With likeable mature characters, (it is nice to read a book where the characters are a bit older) and a good storyline. If you like contemporary romance I would recommend it.
on 24 March 2013
I loved this book and having spent a few days in New York a couple of years ago it made it even more special. This book I downloaded as free, the only downside I found was it ended suddenly without finding out what happened to Janie and Matt - very frustrating - but I bought the next in the series anyway to find out what happened to them so am now enjoying that one too.
on 14 June 2014
what a brilliant book, I just could not put it down, so I had to read it all. Even when I got to the end of this book I went straight to Amazon to buy the next book, because I just had to know what happened next. Get this book it's brilliant.
on 25 July 2013
loved this story, got me hooked from the beginning and I read it in one go, immediately got the next one, need to know what happens!!! its a lovely emotional story and a nice change as the main characters are forty somethings! will be reading book 2 today after I have finished work!
on 1 July 2014
Great to read about people not in the first flush of youth and like myself still wanting/needing/enjoying a good sex life. The writing was good enouogh for me to purchase the follow on books - if it had not been free I do not think I would have bought this book and therefore would not have got to relate to a whole family.The other thing I liked was that it was an entire story and I could have left it at that but the writing was good enough to get me to buy all the rest of the books. I will certainly buy more books by the same author.