on 29 June 2014
These window decorations are so pretty and easy to put up. They look lovely from inside and outside. Mine arrived in record time and I loved them so much that I immediately ordered another pack. There is no trace left when removed until the window condensates then you can see the imprints but once the window is cleaned its fine. I'm looking forward to using them again next year.
on 8 January 2015
These are easily stuck to the window & look good from both inside & outside the house. I also could use my spray window cleaner and cloth to clean the windows over the stickers easily. They would have been off my windows quickly if I could not clean my toddlers finger prints easily.
on 18 January 2018
I loved these little snowflake window stickers! My only gripe would be that they're more like a sticker rather than a window cling. But the snowflake designs were lovely and you got so many of them. A really great addition to my decorations this Christmas.
on 12 December 2017
Worth every penny. A doddle to apply- just peel and press. They are clingy rather than sticky, so they are easy to remove and move about if you want to change the pattern. Good quality and look nice from both sides of the window.
on 12 December 2016
Great really enjoy these kind of clings easy to apply and move around Windows look really festive especially when fairy lights twinkling through
on 12 February 2017
These are great although my window wasn't the cleanest before I started so some just wouldn't stick. It does say to make sure the surface is clean before applying so I'm sure they would have been excellent if that had been the case. The up side from this is my cats were amused for hours waiting for another one to fall. :) Good value for money.
on 8 December 2017
These are easy to stick and look amazing. I would recommend this to anyone trying to make their home look special.
on 14 December 2017
Just as described and look lovely. I wish I had bought more as I have large windows.
on 2 January 2017
Stayed on throughout Christmas, also we were able to clean the kids hand prints off the window and they didn't budge. Removed easily with no drama.
on 6 January 2017
Loved these plenty to cover our very large window great for not leaving marks on the window easy to move around too fab price