on 20 June 2013
I like a good bit of fiction but this wasn't it! On the plus side it was will written, mostly, but I couldn't warm to the characters at all. Liam was the best one but Jack was a complete and utter moron who seemed to have no idea of what he was doing with Melita.

It was too far fetched that within hours of meeting his future wife he was sending her for BDSM tuition without her prior knowledge or consent. The anal sex scene was ridiculous. A girl who had been a virgin hours before and without any preparation whatsoever (no mention of lube, even) was forced into an act that must have been excruciating for her and she only "thought" about saying her "safety word". The correct expression is "safe word". Going straight from anal sex to vaginal sex is highly dangerous and there is a strong chance that the woman is likely to get a nasty infection. Jack refused to wear a condom so more chance of infection there.

Melita was vacillating between loving Jack (although I could see no reason at all why she should) and then Liam and then back to Jack and so on. It was a joke.

There was no empathy between the characters and the plot was the most unrealistic I have read in a long time.

The so called erotic scenes left a lot to be desired - literally!

I feel Ms Corgan has read a couple of bad BDSM books and thought she would jump on the band wagon, even stealing most of the title from the famous/infamous 50 shades. Ms Corgan needs to do a lot more research before attempting another such book.

It was very disappointing.
on 30 May 2015
Having read the reviews, I wasn't sure about reading this trilogy but I really like other books by Sky Corgan that I have already read so I decided to give it a go. I did enjoy it actually. Jack Kemble is an intriguing character and I found myself warming to him by the end of the third part. He turned out to be a hot dom! If Melita wasn't already in love with Liam , I think she would have fallen in love with Jack despite his initial mistake in sending her off to a bdsm school. She seemed to really enjoy him teaching her himself! So, yes I would recommend this trilogy, especially to those who enjoyed Fifty Shades of Grey.
on 19 August 2017
A brilliant book that was well written and I would highly recommend reading.
on 1 April 2016
If you just want to know about things that hurt you then this is the book for you it was definately not for me.I'm not a prude but this was over the top
on 12 March 2015
I got this book as I thought it would actually be exciting and a bit hot as the title suggests. How disappointing! I also have no idea why it is in amazon bdsm section of the store!
on 19 October 2014
it's telling a story of an arranged marriage & the start of what is going to be wanted in that marriage. Now we'll have to see how the 'training' his in vol.2 ;-)
on 14 January 2016
Rubbish book don't waste your money or time.
VINE VOICEon 5 January 2014
Used as a practice to test out the kindle software,and it was a good read as well,the free books are well worth it.
on 5 April 2015
I Like what I have got as always. It as intended
on 18 May 2015
Really enjoyed reading this book.