on 29 May 2016
Beautiful...very happy
on 18 February 2013
Great film excellent cast . Having see the film and heard the sound track, We home put the icing on the cake and sent for the sound track and very pleased we did.
on 1 October 2013
First saw the film in the cinema and immediatley ordered this for my housebound friend. It came very quickly and so the pleasure was soon hers as well.
on 8 July 2013
Beautiful, amazing and stunning. So uplifting and calming. Some of the most beautiful music ever written, a permanent feature to my music collection. Thank you.
6 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2013
Loved the film and had to have the sound track. I listen to it over and over again and everytime the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when I hear the glorious quartet at the end. Never have I hear it so perfectly balanced and performed.
on 28 July 2015
lovely. enjoyed music during film and enjoy cd
on 12 March 2013
This is a wonderful CD and if you've seen the film, you will appreciate it even more! Can't wait until the DVD is out, as will get that too!
on 2 February 2013
in my view Connolly was brilliant and stole the show. he was funny from the start easy watching for the older generation
on 6 November 2013
This C.D. was a bit 'Morecambe and Wise' in that it played 'all the right tracks but not necessarily in the right order!' At least they did not follow the order written on the C.D. sleeve. Other than that, the music is lovely.
on 10 October 2015