Customer reviews

on 27 January 2013
I had never heard of H.P. Mallory until one of her books was on the free top 100....I now own all of them and have read each one in a couple of days. The Dulcie O'Neil series is great and I have always loved books with 'fairy tale creatures' but Mallory put them in the real world and I love that Dulce is a law enforcement for these creatures. I would wholeheartedly recommend all of the H.P Mallory books for anyone who likes the supernatural. There is a bit of raunchiness so be warned but it i think it is just the right amount and not too smutty either like some books. Enjoy!
on 3 March 2013
these books are a perfectly rounded outstanding read, they have everything you could want from a paranormal romance novel and i must say if i ever met knightly vander i would tie him up and take him home to my cave, you have to read this series!!!!
on 2 March 2013
Loving the dulcie oneil books. Great series easy to read great to pass away a relaxing afternoon five star from me
on 27 November 2013
I really enjoyed the first 4 books in the series, enjoyable story with good description of the world and of characters feelings to allow empathy.
Reading this one I started to think "Dulcie get over yourself" when a quarter way in, and have repeated that thought through to the end. Still a good read though and hopeful the next one will be less annoying
on 9 July 2013
A loved the plot lines behind it all but did however feel that the romance was a bit of a let down because, lets face it, if you're havingnanlove affair with a God, it would be all consuming but still, the whole series was a real page turner.
on 9 April 2013
I love, Love, Love HP Mallory! She never fails to deliver and this was just another in a long line of great novels for her. I first read the Jolie series before moving on the Dulcie but to be honest love them as much as each other!
on 25 November 2012
Have been waiting to read this book for a while and couldn't wait.
It did not disappoint, I love the series but now want the next one.

LOVE IT. Everyone should read these books you will not be disappointed.
on 19 June 2013
this book lived up to all the others,
it keeps you interested and wanting to know more about the characters and what will happen to them, there is always a twist,
and its much better than 50 shades of grey.
on 30 November 2013
The plot thickens, and thickens and thickens. The rollercoaster ride of who is friend and who is an enemy twists like a corkscrew while we watch Dulcie fight with her feelings ending in an cliffhanger!Very enjoyable
on 28 March 2014
I have read the entire series of Dulcie O'Neil and have loved each book.I particularly enjoy her whitty one liners that have made me laugh enough for people to ask what I'm reading especially in the hairdressers.