Customer reviews

on 25 March 2017
Not what I expected
on 15 July 2013
Purchased this design and the owl design, arrived promptly. I love them! I was worried they would be quite difficult but no, so easy to apply and they look great. No more nail salons, I will just purchase from YRnails!
on 27 December 2013
I've used loads of different nail decals which have all turned out fantastic. I expected no different from these. First off fail was to get the effect shown in the picture, you have to cut out each individual butterfly, as cutting out a group of three only causes bubbles and creases. So I picked that up after the first two nails. The fourth nail the one butterfly just dissolved when I was dabbing off the water haha, just fell apart and disintegrated!?!?! Finally I finished my one hand and covered with clear nailpolish as usual. Only to discover you can CLEARLY see where you have cut the butterflies out. So not only do you have to cut out each butterfly, but it must be a real close cut. I cursed and promptly fetched my nailpolish remover. Very disappointing. I really hope I just got unlucky and got a "stale" batch because I purchased quite a few different designs from YRNails :/
on 27 August 2013
The product was great quality easy to use instructions. arrived on time. I would reccommend this product to other custumers.
Make sure you use a good quality top coat. Freebies were great to
on 25 September 2013
I love doing my nails and do them very often and i would highly recommend this item to young girls/women who enjoy doing their nails.
Love them. They make your nails look very pretty.
on 8 September 2014
These are amazing!!!!! Delivery was super quick. The instructions were very easy to follow and the fact you get 2 free samples to practice with is an added bonus I got 2 owls which are very cute!!. Im not sure how long they will last as i have just finished putting mine on and also used a clear base coat instead on a top coat so not sure if that will make a difference I was just impatient and wanted to try them out straight away. I love the way they look, and yes they were a bit fiddly but that hasn't put me off. (the owls were bigger then the butterfly's so I found they were easier to put on) I will defiantly be buying more!!
on 28 October 2014
In an attempt to brighten up my nails, and without having to go to a salon, these are ideal. They apply easily, and I love that they sent some practice ones too (cute little owls!).

The instructions are clear - and they are easy to use. Just one thing to add though - soak each decal at a time. If you do what I did at first (fortunately with the practice ones) and soak two at one, by the time you've fit the first one when it's ready the second one is too wet to use.
on 25 March 2014
They stickers themselves look the same in this picture as they do when they come, one small moan is that you have to cut them out yourself which is hard work!!!!! They come on a sheet for you to cut and stick which is awkward to do with a steady hand!!! In my case sticking these on gel nails was easy as the nail varnish it was applied to is durable, the stickers on normal nail varnish will be a pain as the corners where you cut will lift. Pretty designs, please cut to shape!!
on 10 June 2013
Really nice!! but you have to be very careful when you are cutting and try to do it very close to the image.
on 28 August 2013
the producy was very pretty, but quite difficult to apply, had to practice a lot before I got it right.