Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 11 March 2013
Comeplete and utter garbage....bad acting, bad effects, bad everything......I know that no one sets out to make a bad movie but you would think that the director would have someone else watch it before putting it on Blu-ray.....stay away folks!!!!
on 9 April 2017
Just awful. I began watching this and thought, "This is the found footage which will kick the movie off. It's not going to be that bad all the way through". The beginning is the highlight.

The script. The actors. The special effects. The story. They were all minus 10 on a 10 out of 10 scale. I love horror films, I have watched the worst, including Frankenfish, Megladon Shark, Shark Tornado - they were all epic Oscar winning productions compared with this drivel. The sex scene was repellent for its length - the fact that the heaving mass kept telling his recumbent woman that he was joking about his climax almost made this offensive, but then, to roll off like a beached whale saying, "You were awful" made me hope that he met with a suitable disgusting end - I couldn't take more than half an hour of this film so I don't know.

At least I only gave £1.50 to a charity shop for this rubbish - Ah, one thing. Buy it for the cover. That is an exercise in marketing genius which someone should be getting awards for. My copy came with a lovely cardboard cover as well, it was stunning. I will take it back to the charity shop, because they will probably get an average of £1.50 a week for it. I can live with that.
on 17 August 2013
This film has given us hours of entertainment, watching it in fast forward listening to The Decemberists. Apparently this was an improvement on having to watch it in normal speed with the original soundtrack. This is a student film clearly made by those who have failed their film degree. However, fair play for fooling me into buying it based on the cover! Well done, the joke is on me, but next time you put a prosthectic nub on my TV with a bit of ginger fluff around it for five minutes pretending it's art, you'll have more than a goat man to worry about. Probably rates as the worst film of all time.... A must see!
on 21 October 2013
....and that is that it lasted 65 mins. On the back it states 75 mins, but the credits must have lasted 10 minutes because my DVD said 65 when the agony finally ended.

I got this from Asda, just threw it in the basket as I thought the front looked alright. Got back home and stuck it on and my wife and I were just gobsmacked over how bad this was.

This looks like a student film and not just a student film, but the winner of 'The Worst Ever Student Film Ever Made' award. The sound was terrible, the 'actors' would be talking and you wouldn't hear a word. Imagine the actor talking into a wind, a wind and behind a wall, with you wearing ear muffs and actually trying not to listen, thats how bad the sound is in places.

There is also a scene on a bus. This was a bus for blind people. Now, the blind people seemed to be suffering from huge mental problems. I dont understand why the director thought a blind person was also a person who could not function normally and had learning disabilities.

Overall minus 14 out of 10
on 27 December 2013
This is literally the best film I have ever seen. Could not stop laughing for 70 minutes. Weird it wasn't advertised as a comedy.

Says it's in 16:9 but it isn't, it's in 4:3.
on 12 June 2013
I agree with all the other 1 star reviews for this movie , it is bad in every way . You know your in trouble when the back cover doesn't feature any stills from the movie and the image on the cover of a half man/goat is nothing like monster in the film.
However having been bored stupid by the first 20 mins or so , I found myself enjoying the kill scenes ,despite the crude effects, but what lifts this from 0 stars to 3 stars is the sick ending, where the last girl ends up on a bus full of blind people ,which made me laugh my socks off, this should have been a vomit inducing scene of carnage but was so badly done with victims lineing up for the kill,that it became hysterical.
I got this one at a carboot for a couple of quid ,glad I didn't spend anymore on it, but worth watching for all the wrong reasons. My tip is to skip to the end scene and treat it as a comedy.
P.S. the original title [which comes up at the start] is "Deadly detour", all the same tricks that budget vhs labels used to use to get you to part with your money.
on 6 October 2013
This is the worst film I have ever seen from bad acting to diabolical filming to the worst effects - in one scene you could actually see the blood coming through what looked to be a tube. This looked like a video made by a bunch of school kids messing around with a video camera.
As I had paid money for this I felt I should watch it through to the end - and this gave me a chance to see the one worthwhile scene in the film which was on the school bus - I'm not sure if it was meant to be humorous but it was hilarious in a black comedy kind of way!
The worst bit is that I actually paid about £7 for this pile of rubbish!
on 20 May 2013
I bought this as cheap Friday night watch. I have absolutely nothing against a good gory slice up the silly teenagers slasher flick. However this reaches new lows. I cannot comment on the whole film as I only got ten minutes in, however during that 10 minutes I came to the conclusion that they must have had a budget of about 50p which they used on the rubber mask for the goat man and a bucket of entrails from their local butcher. I was not prepared to give up the additional hour of my life that it would have taken to watch the rest of it. Threw it in the bin.
on 15 February 2013
Save your money folks. You can easily recreate this film by pooing into a bin bag for a month then sticking your head in there and staring at it for 75 minutes.
44 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2014
Masterpiece.
Thought provoking, challenging whilst maintaining the scares, a cinematic triumph!
My only gripe is with the budget, clearly too much was spent on the A+ actors and Hollywood level special effects and it took away from the gritty realism that the director opened so well with.
Highlight I hear you ask? The bus. The bus. The bus.
My god, genius. Just... Just watch it. Dear god. Brilliant.
Just. Brilliant.