Style Name: USB-Gaming-Keyboard|Change

on 7 March 2013
I've been using this for about 2 hours now and I must say it's very good, now makes gaming in the dark easier and the macro key's are really handy for games such as World of Warcraft. Also the dimmer switch for the LED's is a nice feature. The software for mapping and setting up profiles is really good and easy to use although you do have to download it from the Zalman website. I would highly reconmend this to any novice gamers. The only thing which I don't like is that it slips around on the table abit however I quickly fixed this problem with some pieces of on slip rubber and blue which i had to hand.
88 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
I got this keyboard a couple of weeks ago. The first thing I noticed after fighting with the wrapping and removing some sticky plastic(why?), was the bent shape of it. The keyboard was not straight. The shape from left to right had a twist in it. Hard to explain properly, I'd make a picture but I can't be bothered and, to be honest it isn't worth it is it.
I decided to return and replace.
The new one arrived today guessed it, it's bent out of shape again!!
Strangely though, this time I just held the board firmly in both hands, gave it a stiff twist in the corrective direction and voilà, I now have a great straight new keyboard.
I should have done that with the first one but I was exercising my rights.
I will now speak of this wonderful product instead of the defective shape (which is fixed easily, see above).
The backlit keys are great, just bright enough to see in the day or the night time. Very effective and you also get some 'front bumper' lights too!
The keys have a very soft action, I find this satisfactory, it is a pleasure to type on. The space-bar has two thumb shaped indents on it, for, thumbs. You can also use the non-thumb shaped areas to great effect. There is a very handy 'Lock those damned annoying windows keys' button for when playing games or other full screen affairs. You also get to control the volume of your PC, with a mute key too. There are media keys. These are by default, tuned into Windows Media Player but don't fear! this is changeable. Only to Itunes or Winamp though. Or Winmap as they seem to call it.
Lastly, the programmable Keys. I was surprised at how many different functions you get to choose from, to program the keys with. You can allocate mouse buttons to keys, browser functions, Win Explorer functions and, simply re-map a key or key combination to another key. Then there is the macro function. I would love to tell you all about this too but whilst I know what it means, I have no idea how to do it. Yet.
Definitely a bit on the cheap plastic side, it actually looks like it cost more than it feels like, for those of you shallow enough to care about such things.
Oh and I almost forgot, it can slide all over the desk despite the ineffective slippery rubber feet underneath. Blu-Tak fixed that.
I will give this 3 stars, for the price, features and those lovely red & blue lights!
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2013
I bought this keyboard to replace a wireless keyboard which kept going flat.
The LED lights aren't as bright as I thought they'd be, but I didn't buy the keyboard for the lights in the first place.
The keyboard has the keys laid out in the UK format which is to be expected when buying from the UK Amazon.
The keyboard has an official driver which allow different bindings for all the keys on the keyboards as well as macros to be set for those keys, the driver also allows and adjustable polling rate (either 125Hz, 500Hz, or 1000Hz).

The LEDs can be either Red, Blue or Turned of completely. The drivers for this keyboard can be found on the product page here:

Works fine
Blue and Red LEDs
Bindable Keys
Adjustable Polling Rate
Good Drivers

Can't think of anything

All in all, I am happy with this keyboard and would recommend it.
review image
on 12 January 2015
This product died on me after 6 months of normal use. I bought it as it was backlit, UK layout, L shaped Enter key, and looked a little funky and cool without breaking the bank multimedia keys and G memory keys. Though I would be able to try Pc gaming with it.

The backlit was not very bright, just okay. The typing in my experience was awful. I kept hitting wrong keys as the keys were sometimes too soft and unresponsive. Gradually the up and left arrow keys died, and then the enter key on the Num pad, and others followed.

I tried to chase the seller as it was withing warranty period, but couldn't. I contacted Amazon who to my delight said it was bought through the "Fulfilled by Amazon" scheme and therefore I would be refunded if the product is faulty. I sent it back to Amazon who fully refunded me. Once again Amazon you prove to me that t#you have the best Customer Service as far as i am concerned, and I do buy online a lot, for both personal use, and as a computer repair technician. (BTW this keyboard was for my personal use and not for repair purposes, and I was seldom using it, and barely gamed on it).

Since then I am looking into Mechanical keyboards, haven't found one yet to suit my needs and budget (around £100.00, YEAH they are really expensive but meant to be totally worth it) ), so meanwhile i bought a fairly cheaper (Sumvision) replacement to tally me whislt i continue searching.
on 15 August 2013
Great keyboard! I found it easy to install (you just plug it into a USB port, and it installs the drivers, ready to use) and comfortable to type on. The keys are quiet, and the lighting is easy to switch between red, blue, or none. Opposing several other reviews, I found the light behind the keys to be bright enough even in a well lit room. This is a must buy keyboard for gamers, and at this price, you can't go wrong!
on 22 December 2015
Great keyboard, bought to replace the same type which failed after about 3 years use.
Was pleasantly surprised to find this one on the Warehouse site as Amazon do not appear to stock this now.
Needless to say, it was a very good price.
on 7 August 2013
The keyboard arrived before the mentioned delivery date and plugged in and was working straight away no problems,it is quiet typing not like previous ones that were 'clicky' has a choise of either red or blue lighting or none at all.Would recomend itto any one wanting a quiet keyboard with smooth operation.
on 10 April 2013
nice looking, comfortable to use,quiet typing,macro keys are a bonus for gaming, looks great in the evening and very easy to set up but as i said it looks good in the evening during day light, the back lit keys aren't very bright but then not really needed in the day.
gave it 5 stars because of the price, looks, ease of use and the one i received was an british layout qwerty keyboard
on 22 February 2015
Firstly, let me answer one concern that I had before purchasing this keyboard: the version sent to me indeed, was of a standard, UK Qwerty layout and thus, has all the keys that I am accustomed to as a UK consumer and keyboard enthusiast, if you will.

As for the the keyboard itself; well, it's a jolly piece of equipment for a reasonable price! I have had no issues with it's quality and thus, have had no physical and technical issues with it. The only issues that I do suffer with, is that the keys are slightly - only slightly - 'unpronounced', thus, it is very easy to press any 'incorrect', adjacent keys. Yet, this may not be an issue for those adept in touch-typing, therefore, I have dismissed this issue. I would rather like to add that, actually, the keys are well-shaped and are quite pleasant to utilise! This keyboard is far from a 'pain' to use in terms of the tactile sense it influences. The macro-keys indeed function, yet, one will be expected to independently download the drivers from the company's website for such functionality. This, however, is simple and without issue - a simple cursory glance at Google with the search query of the product name on the keyboard's box and the inclusion of 'Zalman' will relinquish such drivers rather speedily; a standard .exe which requires little user input to install, naturally. Overall, I quite adore my blue/red keyboard.

However, I will somewhat agree that the lighting is somewhat under-powering - personally, however, this is of little consequence to me. I can easily see my keys in the dark with the lighting on and I have the added bonus of not being simultaneously blinded by my keyboard and my monitor in such circumstances. Yet, one issue that I do have, is that the 'macro' keys are located at the top of the keyboard - for myself, a fair stretch if needed to be pressed with accuracy in a pinch. Again, this may not be an issue for someone with a greater affinity for precision so, I have disregarded this also.

To concluded, I certainly would buy this keyboard again - especially from ADMI Limited. It's a fantastic keyboard, looks great and to digress, the delivery and customer service was wonderful. I would, however, advice that any potential buyer studies the pictures of this keyboard in order to ascertain whether the location of the macro keys are too far away for their own, personal and comfortable usage!
on 6 January 2016
The worst keyboard I was ever sorry enough to buy. Even with lights you can't see the keys and when pressing the keys there's little recoil, they almost feel like they stick into the keyboard when pressed. It's also over-sized and clunky looking and honestly don't know how it is getting certain good reviews. Must be the workers at the S Korean factory have to complete a weekly 'good review' session on Amazon before they get paid.
I threw mine in the bin. Completely Rubbish.