Customer reviews

on 25 September 2014
Unorthodox. Mishmash of techniques that might or might not have their origins in Scandinavia. Very no-nonsense, to the point of finding the authors a little bit too: "it is so because I say so", there is little room left for interpretation. Some of the lore is familiar, but some of it is a little questionable.
Either way, in the end this book has helped me further on my path. I find especially parts about ancestral work, plant spirit medicine and working with the elements really useful. Having some experience with trancework is recommended before doing most of the exercises and techniques described in this book.
on 29 January 2014
The book arrived later than stated and I was quite disappointed as it was not what I thought it would be about unfortunately.