on 21 December 2013
When the box came with these Chocolates I was excited to give them to my brother who is Golf mad. Once opening the outer packaging to reveal the true miniature size box of three small golf balls. I thought it was a joke and I'm now quite embarrassed to even wrap them up. I've just paid £11 including p&p for three Chocolates, that's almost £4 a chocolate what a rip off!!!!!!!
on 30 March 2014
This product was a good Christmas present and was resaved before deadline, much happy there was a lot of packaging for this little product was shocked how small they was but in all great product the chocolate was lovely and not damaged.
on 10 January 2014
they are absolutely yummy, if perhaps a little expensive but well worth it. I gave them as Christmas presents to golfing friends and they liked it too. Perhaps they will come in the plain chocolate variety next year.
on 3 September 2015
Bought as a novelty present for a golfer who took a while to realise they're chocolate! A priceless reaction. No idea how they taste but other Lindt products I've tried are very tasty. Delivery was on time.
on 14 August 2016
These chocolates were purchased as part of a birthday present. Initially I thought they were quite expensive, for 3 chocolates but decided to go ahead and purchase anyway. However when they arrived, what was supposed to be a box containing 3 chocolate golf balls, only contained 1 chocolate golf ball!!! I have therefore paid over £8 for one chocolate!! And was unable to give it as a gift!!
on 30 June 2016
I got this product before it was due to come. I am happy with what it looks like. I bought it for my boyfriends birthday what is in September. He is golf mad... I hope he likes it. A littke expencive for only 3 golf balls. Overall nice product.
on 27 October 2013
Bought for my boyfriend for his birthday and to both of our surprise they turned out to be chocolate truffles - his favourite!

Could do with actually saying on the box that they are truffles but he was very happy with them!
on 2 November 2013
Much smaller than I expected and think there are probably only about three or four chocolates inside so probably a little bit on the pricey side. However it is Lindt and so I expect that the quality of the chocolate inside will be divine. Would make a brilliant little stocking filler, especially as it is golf-themed. This product also came in very good time.
on 14 November 2013
Bought this item as a gift -I was a little disappointed with the size of the item when it arrived it was a lot smaller that I expected. Item arrived promptly and well packaged..
on 29 February 2016
Great chocolate and great stocking filler for a golfer. The box came slightly dented however it hadn't affected the chocolates inside which remained well-detailed as golf balls.