on 22 January 2014
The lamp worked for around ten minutes, but then suddenly stopped and would not turn back on. The lamp also felt very flimsy and cheap. Although it was well and securely packaged, I was disappointed with the product.
on 25 December 2013
Bought as a christmas gift, put it on christmas morning, went out around 10 minutes later, seems to be a dud. Apart from that it was very lightweight, didnt feel like quality, cheaply made.
on 6 December 2015
This was spectacular for the one minute it actually worked. After this the light went really dim before going out followed by a thin plume of smoke coming out of the base. The time between un-packaging and requesting a refund was less than one hour. A real shame as I'm sure this would be a great product if it wasn't for the fault, As usual hats of to Amazon as far as customer service goes, to be collected from my house the following day with a full refund.
on 6 September 2013
I bought this for my sister as a birthday gift.It arrived the day after I ordered it,fantastic.She really loves it and says it is a joy to own.I would certainly recommend this product and this seller based on my experience.
on 9 January 2014
Good construction for price - much more interesting then a lava lamp - grandkids love watching the "lightning" follow their fingers. Chose rocket shape rather than round as takes up less space - not as dramatic as a globe but still very effective.
on 29 December 2014
A last minute buy for a Christmas gift, but delivery was expected to be in the New Year, however, it arrived before Christmas :-) Very pleased with it, although it looks nothing when taken from the box, it certainly takes on a life of its own once plugged in, and was a talking point at my Daughters on Christmas day.
on 29 February 2016
I bought this lava lamp for my son for Christmas a few years ago and I think the only downside is the cable looks a bit fragile! However after all these years it still works a treat. The item is sturdy, well made, attractive in a way and exactly as described. I give the four stars for the cable.
on 11 November 2015
I bought this for my son, after only 3 days the loose small screws, holding the base broke. Mailed the company to get money back for my son, several times. Unfortunately we have been ignored.
review image
on 11 December 2013
As a gift so cant comment on how it works properly but looks great, well packaged and i did turn it on and it looks amazing.
on 27 December 2015
As I had to have an operation for cancer I did my Christmas shopping early, my eldest grandson wanted this for Christmas, had operation early December so not up to much but thrilled I was able to give out present, but to my horror the darn thing was broken in the box, I hadn't checked when it arrived as too poorly, now I find out I cant return it due to buying it to early, This Product is rubbish.