on 26 April 2014
I got the impression from product information that the helmet was separate from the mask. My grandson was not keen to keep the mask on his face so that was a waste of money. I had to buy a helmet which made the whole outfit very expensive and not good value.
on 8 September 2013
I have brought this for my 3 year old son for Christmas, so not been used yet!
But looks very good, as he is quite small, things are normally to big for him, but this looks like it will fit really nice.
And I know he'll love it.
Great for any fireman sam fan
on 6 January 2015
My grandson was thrilled to have the suit but disappointing to find the trousers were plenty long enough but the top was small in comparison and my grandson is not a large 3 year old. Would be better with a helmet or hat rather than the face mask which he didn't like. Expensive for something that won't fit long
on 8 December 2014
Fireman Sam Fancy Dress CostumeNo stars for any of it and the poor child expected a proper Fireman Sam helmet, not just a flat cut out of the front of the helmet attached to the mask. Rubbish piece of goods.
on 6 December 2013
This particular costume is very thin and therefore not suitable (in my opinion) to wear just on its own, especially in the winter. However, because it's so thin you can put it on over their own clothes and it still looks good.
I ordered this for a Children in Need fundraiser at my son's school and even though i was late in placing the order i contacted ffancydress to explain what i wanted it for and they made sure i had it in plenty of time.
Overall, the service was great and the costume is fine for playtime which is all you'd want it for really
on 7 November 2014
My 3 year old son loved it but it just about fitted him. The top was very narrow. The quality is very poor. Elastic on mask broke first time he put it on. Pants ripped after second wear. Totally overpriced, pot quality and p&p charges extortionate. However my son adores it!!!
on 14 January 2014
It was very small and just fitted my 2 year old even though it was marked for a 3 to 5 year old. The seam olong the side of the top of the costume ripped before he tried it on. Not good value for the price paid.
on 2 April 2014
thought it would have been nice had a helmet arrived with it, even at an extra cost. all in all though the costume was fair value for money
on 12 June 2013
My grandson loves fireman Sam so this little outfit has gone down very well.

If he could go to bed in it he would
on 14 November 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift so hasn't been opened yet. Small grandson will love it, though it may be a little large as only available in one size. His mum has seen it and is delighted.

See one answered question