on 12 January 2013
Very fine powder, perfect for baking and reasonably priced! I was worried, because there are many products that claim to be coconut flour and they are actually desiccated coconut. This one is the real deal!
on 29 May 2017
I love coconut flour, and used this to make a delicious carrot cake this week. It takes a little bit of getting used to, as it makes a drier mix than conventional flour, but I just add a little exta milk and it works well. Although expensive it goes a long way - especially if I mix it with rice flour, as I do sometimes. This flour smells wonderful when you open the bag - perfectly fresh and aromatic.
on 4 March 2017
When I started living a low carb life, I used to make my own coconut flour from fresh nuts. This product is much better, tastier and more cost effective. I am definitely buying this again
on 6 April 2017
Found this very useful for thickening even savoury dishes as I cannot use other starches. Just a little texture when wet and a nice flour. I shall put some in my home made ice-cream when the weather improves!
on 13 February 2017
This is a lovely smooth coconut flour. Others i have had clumped together. It tastes amazing when baking cakes and breads. This price was really good considering it raw and organic.
on 18 April 2017
Great sauce thickener perfect mixed with other flowers for baking. Nice size bag for the money.
Not to intense a flavour.
on 3 April 2017
Purchased this as trying to reduce carbs in my diet and wanted to make Tom Kerridges flatbread recipe. Worked really well, very happy will buy again.
on 31 May 2017
All good no worries!
on 3 May 2017
Bought this flour to make gluten free dog biscuits, but found that when the biscuits were made they just crumbled and we're too dry.
on 12 December 2016
Excellent product and much cheaper than most other merchants! Will definitely buy again!