on 17 November 2017
The gold standard of grippers. Much better quality than the cheaper imitations. Word of warning: If you've used any of those other grippers with 200lb+ ratings, don't believe you're automatically going to bang out 10 reps on a CoC1. I have used some of those grippers and thought these would be pretty easy - they're not. I've been powerlifting for years and I still can only close these for 3 or so reps before my forearms and hands are exhausted.

I bought these from Valhalla Fitness. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on 6 July 2017
Beasty hand grips so you can crush your opponents head like watermelon. Didn't bother with the first 4 just went straight to no1. Can close them but very difficult, will be buying the lot eventually. Grip is absolutely the most important aspect of lifting weights and not many people realise this.
on 8 August 2017
Arrived on time and perfect... it's a great bit of kit
on 3 August 2017
Brilliant but rough on hands
on 11 March 2017
These are brilliant grip trainers.
on 30 May 2017
Not really a tool for hypertrophy but working up to the higher levels will drastically increase strength of the fingers and forearms which may carry over to other heavy barbell exercises. Will also give you a notoriously firm handshake.
on 1 April 2017
I almost gave this one star because I couldn't bend it.
on 27 March 2017
These are great, as an experienced weight lifter I was still surprised at the challenge that these provided for my grip. I already see the difference in my training, they're well worth the money.

What I would say don't overestimate your grip!
on 26 August 2017
Wonderful piece of kit, my only issue is, they ought to be sold as a pair, not singly.
on 11 July 2017
Fantastic product
Don't know how I will ever build up to the top of the range!
It's a beast.
Very well constructed and looks fantastic