Customer reviews

Fantastic.
on 10 October 2017
Brilliant song
on 3 June 2013
I neither like nor dislike Rihanna, but I rarely encounter something of hers that I feel I must purchase. This is the exception that proves the rule.

In a rare turn for a good deal of music I passively encounter on the radio, this song is almost entirely just vocals and it's all the better for it. It's not life-changing, but it's a really nice song with a unique feel to it.
on 16 October 2013
Love it so much have to keep it on repeat I now know it off by heart so keep singing
on 30 December 2012
Beautiful Song regardless of Rihanna's questionable life choices.
Really tugs the heart-strings and will probably be around for a while, possibly a timeless classic.
on 4 February 2013
I really enjoyed this song it must be the best in the whole album of unapologetic. I would recommend this song to everyone.
on 27 December 2012
This is one of her best songs don't normally listen to rihanna but I do love this song she done!!
on 17 November 2015
Loved this song when it came out and still love it so finally downloaded even though I'm not particularly a Rihanna fan. It just is that good! Like another reviewer I have not noticed it being explicit so if it is then I missed it. Both voices plus the lyrics make this a song I never seem to get tired of.
on 28 April 2013
Loved this song the first time I heard it. I notice I have downloaded the "explicit" version but haven't listened word for word what she is saying so cannot comment on that. I just like the sound and the way the recording is put together.
on 6 May 2013
I just love this song. It's a brilliant duet which really stays with you. The first time I heard it, I cried, which I rarely do with a song. I've played it many, many times since (and luckily, don't sob through it now). ;)