on 23 September 2017
A series I enjoy reading again and again.
on 11 May 2017
Like all the True Blood books, fantastic.
on 19 May 2017
These books are amazing! Completely addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse series!!!!
on 25 August 2017
Sookie Stackhouse is the best of Charlaine Harris
on 16 July 2017
Ok
on 28 December 2013
A good end to a great series. Nice to read a series where every book is as good as the previous one.
on 24 May 2014
Absolutely loved this series of books. So easy to read. Once I started reading, I couldnt put them down. I wish the series didnt have to end!!
on 15 May 2017
Better than the series
on 14 August 2017
Arrived quickly and as described.
on 9 May 2013
I had lots of ideas about how I would want this series to end. What happens was not on my wish list at all, but despite that was enjoyable and action packed and felt like the 'right' ending for Sook. We have been introduced to so many great characters over this series and we get to hear how it all works out for them.

I have seen so many bad reviews for this book and heard the author has been heavily criticised. I can only guess the reason for that is that she has created such an amazing world it was never going to be possible to please everyone. I think she has stayed true to Sookie . Eric's ending was disappointing and we don't see much if him or any of the other vampires in this book which is also a bit disappointing but they don't have a significant role in this book.

If you've read all the others in this series, no doubt you'll read this one too. Some will be disappointed but for me it was good.