on 24 October 2014
Was a bit disappointed with the pillow which was flat. I had to unstitch it and stuff with cotton wool to make it a bit more plump. However, my 3 year old niece loved it and it was perfect for her dolls pram.
on 9 December 2014
i have bought this item for my 48 year old tiny tears charlotte thought she deserved to come out of the case and be on show she looks beautiful wrapped in this cover would recommend
on 17 December 2013
Not as good as I thought it would be but okay, pillow had a hole in it so I put that in the bin. Grandaughter only 3 so she wont have any idea but quality not good either.
on 4 November 2015
This is a poor quality product. Embroidery writing back to front. I only kept it because i needed it as a present and my granddaughter 2 yr old cant read yet.
on 3 August 2014
Bought to go with the Bayer design doll pram for our granddaughters 2nd birthday. Pillow was smaller than expected but otherwise a nice accessory.
on 23 February 2014
I was disappointed with the pillow, it was far too small for the dolls cot. The quilt was good size.
on 14 January 2015
My granddaughter loves putting this in her pram and wrapping her dolls in them, perfect size for her small pram x
on 10 December 2014
It's fine not what I thought but for prise good
on 8 November 2014
Pleased with item purchased and quick delivery.
on 22 December 2014
Prompt delivery and great value for money

See one answered question