on 19 November 2015
The socks are relatively good, i'm happy with my purches, considering the price. I find them a tiny bit transparent, +the stripes are right on my knees(should be above) but that's not a dealbreaker(i'm 1.70cm tall so it might be due to that). Overall i'm quite happy with my purchase.
on 1 August 2016
Great, fun socks however don't fully reach over the knee without being stretched out, causing the red lines to look unusual.
For the cost, it was worth it.
The arrival was quite prompt.
They pair well with red short, shorts and a cropped tee!
They do fall down a bit when doing vigorous exercise and can seem quite a harsh fabric but I do like them.
Shame that they are slightly tight at the calves, but not majorly so.
on 18 August 2015
I made an error earlier & accidently pressed a 3 Star rating! My daughter loved the socks & the seller was very helpful & courteous! The socks were a good fit & were just as stated!
Many apologies... She loved them so much she has bought several different colours... 😊😊
on 3 May 2014
Prompt delivery, Arrived undamaged and as expected!
Have used before and will use again as great quality for a great price. Many thanks!

Would say they are smaller than expected, coming only to my knee cap.
on 25 January 2014
These socks came 5 days earlier than the earliest delivery expected so I was very pleased with that. The only fault I can find in them is that they aren't quite as long as I anticipated and only go just above my knee (stripes are on the knee rather than over). They are good for the price though and aren't big and wooly (which I didn't want).
on 5 August 2016
Too bad that if your knee and upper leg are not super skinny, they are small and compress the tight too much, I decided to use them by lowering them just under the knee to avoid impairing my circulation. The design is super nice, I wish they were a bit larger on the knee and tight.
on 29 August 2013
The stripes fade out a bit if pulled too high but love wearing these in bed, so much better than jarmer pants! Which always end up galf way up ya leg when ya get in, lol
on 6 February 2015
Very short! Bearly covers the knee and the top is very tight. I don't have long legs and these do not go as high as in the picture. Quality of fabric is Very disappointed with the length. Wanted thigh high stockings, got knee stockings. The stripes does not look very nice either.
on 10 July 2013
Really cute, quite long too! Actually go over the knee rather than under. Quite tight around the red at first but that loosens off.
on 2 July 2014
I got these a day before they said they'll arrive so that's good an the colour is good too the thing is that I'm a size 9 and I didn't read the info that clearly states there for sizes 4-6 however lucky they still fit! :D the only thing bad I can see so far is the top of the sock that goes over your thigh is kinda tight- not so tight that I can't wear them but its just a little noticeable threw out the day. Can't wait to cosplay in these.