Customer reviews

on 3 May 2014
This bracelet was a present for someone, but when I saw it I just had to keep it for myself. I am not a pink person as I like purple but the bracelet was just beautiful. It is a lovely shade of pink and it's even nicer when you see it for real. If you are thinking of this bracelet please do not hesitate as you will not be disappointed.
on 25 August 2013
I bought this for a friends 60th birthday. I think it is so smart and looks quietly expensive. Lovely colour. Easy to adjust to the size of the wrist. I have a different one in green which I love.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2014
I love the deep rose colour of this piece. Lola Rose is easy to wear and as I have several other bracelets by this designer I will stack this with others but it is pretty enough to wear on its own. The price was excellent value for money. I would recommend this product to my girl friends.
on 5 March 2014
My daughter brought me this bracelet, it is stunning, he colour pink blush is one of my favorite colours, The simple design with the hearts is lovely.
on 7 March 2014
I adore this very pretty bracelet so girly and have had some lovely comments and also asked where I purchased it told them go to Amazon they are such a good company to order from.
on 26 March 2014
Bought to match other pink rose quartz items, matched perfectly, good quality and very pretty. Very feminine colour. Would recommend.
on 20 February 2014
Its a very well made pretty bracelet and I love it., bought it for my grand-daughter but ended up keeping it myself.
on 25 December 2013
Excellent quality it looks great on. Gift or keep it you won't be disappointed. Could not recommend it more. I love it : )