on 27 January 2014
Bought a few pairs of these when we were expecting alot of snow.... They fit perfectly well over heavy shoes and trainers alike.. They definitely give an excellent feeling of sturdiness under foot. I suffer with Parkinson's and just having this product on my feet, helps with both the feeling of well being and actual safe and sure footedness ...
Would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery.
on 3 February 2015
I got these for my 82 year old dad. He has a steep driveway which gets really slippy in the snow and he has trouble walking up and down it, especially with his wheelie bin when i am not there! The snow spikes worked a treat and have saved my wee dad from slipping down his driveway.
on 30 January 2015
My husband is delighted, he has already had two falls on the ice prior to my buying these and now wolks a lot more confidently and safely on the treacherous ice prevailing. They are such a simple idea but do give a lot of extra grip. Highly recommended.
on 13 February 2016
This is my third set of these & they are way better than the other ones I've tried. All the spikes are on the front half, allowing you to walk naturally & confidently on the slipperiest of surfaces. I have a pair of boots which could easily double as ice-skates, but with these grippers fitted, are safe & sound to wear anywhere.
on 8 July 2014
Fit on our shoes well, with no problem. Only trouble is that since purchasing last winter we have not had any snow! Can't blame the manufacturers for that though. Product appears to be well made and should work well.
on 21 November 2015
They seem fine. Although written fit as expected that are snug on trainers. It wasn't clear on site what size they were but I ended up with medium which are fine for my size 5. Seem well made.
on 4 April 2016
My dad has back problems and was scared to go on a skiing holiday with the family incase he slipped. These gave him lots of confidence and he wore them all the time. Really recommend them.
on 29 January 2014
Excellent service especially as the items I received were far superior to the ones I ordered. So far I have not had to use them but have them stored in a safe place.
on 21 October 2014
i bought these for my son and he found them really useful for the snow and ice. excellent service from the company too :)
on 19 January 2015
Easy to fit and work a treat.

See one answered question