Size: Medium|Colour Name: #33|Change
Price:£1.50+ £1.25 shipping

on 27 October 2013
This mouse mat is smooth and colourful i was delighted with it, I have had a few mouse mats this beats them all hands down.
on 14 December 2013
Bought it as a gift, nice print
Appears to be rugged enough, stylish, inexpensive..
Delivered promptly, reasonably priced
I would recommend Amazon to all my family and friends
on 2 November 2013
When this mouse mat arrived I though how flimsy it was! but when I put it on my desk at work it certainly does the job, it does not move around like my previous mat and the colours are beautiful, I have had lots of positive comments about it too
on 10 January 2014
This mouse mat is perfect. It has great grip so it doesn't slide all over the desk and the design is beautiful
on 6 August 2015
I am disabled and spend most of the day on my laptop. I ordered this as I find the tracking mouse thingy on the laptop impossible to use ! with the wireless mouse I bought this mouse mat is wonderful . It is quite weighty , feels like it has some kind of jelly inside it lol but it is wonderful and sticks to any surface so using my mouse with it is simple ( no mat sliding around) would recommend this to anyone xx
on 15 January 2014
I have a computer and a laptop and like to use a mouse on both of these devices, therefore I can truly say that I have has many mouse mats in the past and the last two have recently become very worn. I decided it was time to replace them both and went around locally to find new ones. I did buy one but was not too happy with it as it did not have a 'rubberish' backing to stop it moving around which caused me problems. I then resorted to the internet, as you do, and bought one of these mouse mats. It came and I started using it and from the off it was clear that it was going to do the job as described. I am so pleased with it, especially as it is also at the cheaper end of the scale and I have ordered another which I expect to arrive any day now.
on 16 October 2015
Brilliant! What more can I say? It's just perfect, and I wasn't sure what to expect for the price, so was absolutely delighted. The colours on it are stunning, and of course, a mouse mat is a mouse mat, so it does the job!
on 5 May 2015
What a bargain this was - it is a great mouse mat, and being a woman I love the purple butterfly pattern - I bought it to use with my laptop as I much prefer using a mouse, and it even works well whilst I am using it in bed, just plonk it on the duvet cover and it works great.
on 26 June 2016
It's an ideal sized mousepad for my small desk here and it it works 100% with my mice You also
have.a nice range of different pictures to choose from .So I really cannot fault this fine little product.
on 8 July 2015
Bought this and thought it would be okay, nope...its soft, pliable and easy to use and washes down with a sponge or damp cloth. Colours are good, price right and delivery when stated and not least the mouse works properly.