1,252
Colour: Black|Size: Pack of 10|Change
Price:£2.66+ Free shipping

on 15 March 2017
Delivery was great! I ordered them on Sunday and they came 3 days later which is good if you choose standard delivery.
If you are looking at the reviews right now for a pen that is great for value, and you're too lazy to go to your local supermarket (like myself), then yes, get these pens. The only way to describe these pens is that they are your typical black pen bit when you write on paper you don't have to press as hard as you usually do with an average black pen. I guess the only flaw would be that it is, slightly, hard to open the pen lid. Get the pens, if you like them! ☺
review image review image review image review image review image
on 12 May 2017
These are my favourite marking pens as a teacher, and I was over the moon to find such a large box at such a reasonable price as they always seem to disappear! I had enough to give some to all the other teachers in the department. Great purchase!!!
on 27 March 2017
Pens arrived yesterday and I am so impressed I am buying another box now.
For the price they are faultless. Pens write smoothly and the ink flows freely, no scratchy pens in the box whatsoever.
Box contains 12 pens made up of 6 colours. Perfect for what I need in the office.
Delivery was Prime so free for me and the pens arrived the following day.
on 17 May 2017
These pens are the best cheap pens i have ever used. They write so fluidly with the least amount of effort ever. And the colours are just so vivid and the kind of colours available in this pack wow! They were amazing while they were in my possession. Thats how you know you have found amazing pens when they all disappear so quick!
on 3 June 2017
As a teacher I used to use red pens for all my marking. Now apparently using red pens is not acceptable so I decided to mark all my students books in pink (all 15-18 year old boys). Surprising the boys actually appreciated the colour change and no more nagging from the head about my marking. Win-win
on 31 December 2016
Out of all 50 pens not even one has enough ink to write a word.
Very disappointing. I love using ink joy pens and they last for ages but these pens simply don't work
on 11 March 2017
These are really nice pens, very solid and run smoothly. I actually use mine for adult colouring, I find for background such as the sea and sky they give a much lighter effect than fibre pens. The colours are nice and bright. I would recommend these pens.
on 16 April 2017
I bought these pens for my revision notes, it certainly made my notes look colourful however it ran out quite quickly hence the 4 stars. The green pen is too light so I have never used it but the colours itself are bright, making my notes look good.
on 25 May 2017
Really nice to use cheap but not nasty some types of paper they tend to blob a little bit like a fountain pen will just the job if you tend to loose pens or lend and don't get them back
on 2 March 2017
I am so pleased with these, I have been using roller pens but find the ink smudges so badly so nice to be able to write without it smudging, really good value.