Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.19

on 3 December 2012
Kelly Clarkson. Living proof that "reality" shows like American Idol can occasionally prove their worth by unearthing genuine world-class talent. This CD is a perfectly reasonable selection of her best songs along with three new tracks, including the instantly enjoyable (for me) "Catch My Breath". If like me you own all her albums already, you may question whether buying this CD is worth it just for the three new tracks which are likely to be available elsewhere as singles or on a future album. However, even without the new tracks, I considered it more than worth getting the Deluxe version just for the extra DVD of fourteen of her music videos. Picture quality is as good as you'd expect of the DVD format; the videos look and sound fabulous on my laptop and on the big screen through a decent upscaling player. Not much else to say really.

One thing I'd love though is a Blu-ray of all her videos to date in full 1080p. Maybe one day...
55 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 December 2012
My feeling was this album was well strung together with most of the big hits & some excellent material i had not heard before.
This album was enjoyable from start to finish. I would recommend to anyone who likes a series of good songs sung very well by a polished singer.
on 2 March 2013
Have to say that I do love Kelly's music ever since she arrived on the scene from the USA. Despite the fact that she came via the dreaded talent show, I love the fact that her music is individual and not the same churned out talent show rubbish. Great album, would recommend
on 1 August 2013
Kelly Clarkson is the prove that tv talent does exist. After 11 yrs from winning American Idol in 2002. And she's still going strong
The only thing is, it's called a greatest hits album, but not all of Kelly's hit singles are on there.
(Low, Before Your Love and Don't waste your time). It's still a great cd. Hope we hear more from her .
on 12 December 2012
Song's are great, and many thanks for the extra new tracks. Music video's are great - AND THAT SAYS IT ALL.
on 30 May 2014
Kelly Clarkson is all ‘attitude’ on this phenomenal album. Easy listening for all the family while being catchy enough to keep playing in your head long after the off switch has been pressed. Any lovers of Kelly Clarkson should definitely have this in their collection, as well as anyone who enjoys the easy listening type tracks – wonderful.
on 5 January 2013
This is a little removed from my usual taste in music however, after hearing a few tracks on the radio I downloaded it.There are plenty of upbeat songs on it, Kelly has a cracking voice and can tare it up just as easily as singing a ballad, not played it all through as yet am doing so as I write this, but so far so good, if you like a good female voice a good mixture of songs give this a listen I doubt you will be disappointed.
on 28 February 2014
Kelly Clarkson is not someone I thought I'd like. She surprised me. There are some tracks on here I like more than others, but it is a good listen... Looking forward to Chapter Two to see what that will be like.
on 22 February 2013
I have always been a fan of Kelly Clarkson and her music, especially after 'Since U Been Gone'. Anyways i tend to buy the greatest hits album of an artist i want to try out, before i buy the original albums despite always liking this artist. Well.... It wasn't disappointing at all, love this and a great collection of songs and some brand new material!! I think i'll be buying 'Breakaway' Next :')
on 9 July 2014
Always been a huge Kelly Clarkson fan.... at first I didn't know that her career began as the first American Idol winner. I probably have all these songs yet I'm a sucker for a bargin, Amazon!
So a massive Thank you to you!!!!!!