on 9 June 2017
Amazing PSU, handles everything thrown at it. Granted it's probably overkill for a dual card set up with a single rad/res cooling system, but I like overkill. Future proofed for massive upgraded with this. It runs silently. Would recommend.
on 24 July 2017
The unit is a good one but I received a kettle lead that would not even plug halfway into the unit. Thought I must have installed it incorrectly and after re mounting the unit and the problem persisting I was left at a loss for why my computer was cutting out sporadically. Thankfully today I decided to test out a kettle lead I had laying around from an old monitor speaker and the difference is astounding......It actually plugs into the unit.

Paying essentially double price for this unit than you would for others of a similar wattage you expect there to be major benefits, a defunct kettle lead however is not one of these benefits.
on 13 June 2017
Damaged after 10 months of use.

There's no issue with the installing of the PSU, fan turns on only when it really needs to.

I had a gold grade AX 750W PSU from Corsair which lasted about 3 years.
Afterwards, I bought this one as I thought "I just had a stroke of bad luck" and it had a discount.
Considering there are stores that give 5 to 7 years of warranty on some PSU.

I'm not going to buy a PSU online again.
And the next one won't be from Corsair.
on 8 March 2015
This PSU is incredible quality for the price. Its modular cable setup means you have less clutter inside your PC case and wire management is so satisfying especially to me as a neat freak. It runs absolutely silent and has powered my PC for the longest time without a single fault, surge or blue screen. Corsair's PSUs are always this good and this is the pinnacle of their affordable range.
on 1 October 2013
I love the separate cables and the 2 CPU connectors worked really well with my advanced motherboard. There is a USB connector which causes it not to work when connected so not sure of the point of it but it works fine without.
3.5 years on and it has finally failed but has a 10 year warranty so will see if the manufacturer honours this. The software connection has never worked and had to be disconnected.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2017
Flawless, I rarely hear this PSU, I need to play the most intensive game and encode video in the same time in order to make the fan of this PSU start. I check with my head behind the case, no detectable head is produced. I believe this PSU is very efficient!
on 23 April 2017
The best psu for big builds, you'll need a big case to fit it in as its longer than most
on 26 May 2017
Best power supply for sure 760 is more than enough even with my monster pc, really easy cable managements being fully modular also there is that option for the fan to be either hybrid and auto =D
on 9 April 2017
Not 5 stars because one of the pins the power cable to motherboard was default....anyway great buy
on 3 July 2014
ok i have had this power supply for about 2 months now, then fan has not come on once! lol what an amazing product from corsair yest again! not faults no problems! really great good quality