on 15 August 2015
Thank you!
on 7 June 2014
Like it very much. Lovely sandalwood odour. Unlike other cheaper malas where the beads are tight together it's easier to move the beads when chanting with this product
on 12 September 2013
Thank you loving my prayer beads, i do not wear them round my neck but on my wrist when im not useing them, the look great with my other wrist wear . thank you .
on 20 January 2016
They took quite a while to arrive but I was pleased with what was delivered. As other reviewers have said, they did indeed smell of Sandalwood but it was so overpowering I suspected it might be artificial scent. Having had the beads over a month now they still smell albeit much less so.

I didn't expect the beads to be elasticated which is a little weird but not a major problem and the mandala 'tassel' is a pretty addition (I'm used to a simple orange tassel). The only issue is that, as I like to wear my beads, this tassel does itch meaning I have to carry them in a bag instead.

The mala is a good length and the beads are the ideal size for me.
on 10 June 2015
Bought this for my mum and she loves it to bits. I introduced here to Mala beads and how to say a mantra and she is really enjoying both. Thanks for a lovely Mala, well presented and also for the service. Will surely use you again.
on 14 February 2015
A beautiful set of beads, i've had them for a bit now and wore them mainly as a 4 layer bracelet, they haven't broke and are pretty strong. Great value. I got 109 beads plus 4 rest beads.
on 19 November 2014
as described and has a lovely sandalwood aroma as well
on 20 January 2015
good quality. The sandlewood beads smell beautiful. Wearing it not as a necklace but as a four strand wrist mala. So pleased with it. Thank you.
on 27 November 2014
Really lovely feel to the beads, very beautiful
on 9 March 2015
brought 2 of these for friends...one had 112 beads one, 115...They need to hire someone who can count!