on 11 November 2013
The Book of Unwritten Tales is one of my favourite games so I was eagerly anticipating playing this. A little bit of a disappointment mainly because it is so short. The first game is very long and involved many different scenes but this one just doesn't live up to expectations. What there is of it is very good, funny, good looking and a nice mix of puzzles. Critter gets a bit irritating as he only speaks rubbish but that didn't affect the game. A very good point and click adventure, but just as you're getting into it the realisation dawns that it is about to end. I have the feeling that a lot of games are getting shorter lately - or perhaps I'm getting too good?
on 1 August 2013
If older gamers remember "the bards tale" (PC dvd) game from a few years back then this is written in a similar vein with groan out loud puns, puzzles are fairly straightforward but with a lot of toing and froing to get the pieces, having said that I still found the game very enjoyable and am looking forward to playing the follow-up fairly soon.
One person found this helpful
on 25 August 2017
great gameplay very addictive and funny
on 19 July 2013
Great game waiting for next one? Such fun and the characters are wonderful. I really enjoyed playing this game. Is there another in this vein?
on 3 May 2013
A great adventure game with twists and many parts to make you giggle! It was a battle between my husband and I to see who could finish first and the we were wished we hadn't completed it as we missed the fun! Well worth buying!
3 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2013
I really enjoyed playing this and it took quite a time too so worth the money.

Carries on from original Book of Unwritten Tales using the bounty hunter as its lead.
on 23 November 2015
Love it
on 7 October 2015
That's a really good game! Funny and enjoyable exactly like the "Unwritten Tales".
on 24 April 2018
Clever and funny!
on 21 April 2014
Nate reminds me of Guybrush in Monkey Island and Rincewind in Discworld. At first I thought it would be disappointing at the end but hey! it is not.