on 5 March 2013
I suffer from dry skin on the side of my face and the Emu oil soap has improved my condition considerably. As I have to be careful about what products I use the fact that this soap is a natural product is brilliant. The added bonus is that my hands are in a really good condition as well.I Highly recommend you try this if you suffer from dry skin.
on 14 May 2013
Love this soap as i have very sensitive skin and always suffer dry skin problems and red patches when using other soaps, this soap is wonderful as my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards and looks wonderful. I wont use anything else now.
on 14 November 2014
Feels lovely to use so I gwill continue Thanks
on 30 September 2014
It is not pure emu oil soap. Has about 5 or 6 ingredient listed before emu oil, one which I am allergic to so it is useless for me.
on 17 June 2013
I love this product. I have very sensative skin and have suffered acne in recent years. It makes your skin soft and look clean and causes no ill effects. I would reccommend it to anyone.
on 9 June 2016
I suffer from tropical heat rash on my legs when visiting parts of the United States. This worked well to keep the humidity off my legs as it dries the skin a bit which helps
on 17 March 2014
soft plenty of lather',skin feels smooth just started using this soap I immediately felt the difference. am waiting for delivery of the Golden Emu Oil
on 23 March 2014
I love this soap . It is moisturising and very kind to the skin . It is a natural product with no harsh chemicals . I would definitely buy it again .
on 3 February 2014
Very soft foam and leaves the skin reasonably hydrated for a soap. Doesn't have a particular strong smell. Will buy it again.
on 1 December 2014
arrived on time, great service. a lovely non scented soap which leaves skin feeling moisturised. highly recommend.