Customer reviews

God and decision-making
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.20

on 19 March 2013
This book has been invaluable to my small Quaker Meeting, which was struggling to conduct business meetings in right ordering.
on 16 May 2014
I personally think that the Quaker Meetings for Business 'process' is THE major gift we Quakers have to give to our century and our society. This is an excellent study of the process. It is more destined to Quakers themselves and perhaps would not be quite appropriate (too detailed) for someone interested but not yet involved with Quakers - a second book or booklet along these lines would be very valuable. But I found the whole study very interesting and it helped me understand more about this jewel.
Amazon and Quaker Book shop in London indicate that there is a paperback version of this book - but I have only found a Kindle version of it. Does anybody know whether the paperback version really exists and whether it is still available? Thanks.
(Amongst other books, I have published a 'Quaker-friendly' (!) book by an Indian Benedictine monk, successor to Bede Griffiths: What is Truth? )
on 13 April 2014
to be recommended. we are very happy to be able to read this book. We got it in KINDLE format which makes it less than half price.
on 1 August 2013
A readable and informed guide to the Quaker Business Method that will make good sense to non Quakers as well.