on 22 June 2015
This case fits my old kindle perfectly and adds colour to it. The magnetic clasp is very useful for quickly packing it away and having a case that opens up makes reading a kindle feel a little more like reading an actual book. The reading light that's included is also extremely useful since this type of kindle (like a real book) doesn't light up, and you can store notes in the pouch at the front (inside the case). My only criticism is that the case doesn't stand up so I find myself switching to a different case when I need this function (holding up a kindle all the time can be tiring), but generally a very good little case and good value too.
on 27 February 2014
What a bargain, I bought this as blue is my favourite colour, love it.my kindle fits snuggle in it, the light is perfect for when it starts to get dark as i can still read with no problem. would recommend to anybody who is looking for a sturdy case to protect there kindle
on 22 January 2015
I have one of the original Kindles with the keyboard, difficult to find a selection of covers. This however is very good, the leather looks & feels good also comfortable to hold. The rather splendid torch which came with it is an added bonus.
on 14 August 2014
For the money the case is good. As a bonus it included a small light which I have not needed to use yet. Only one slight nuisance, because of the thickness of the cover, is engaging a finger nail with the on/off slider otherwise I am very happy with it.
on 3 June 2015
The red cover which I bought some years ago has done good service in protecting my Kindle but was falling apart. This new blue cover is much more robust, has an inside sleeve for notes and is in my favourite colour of blue.
on 30 May 2013
Gave my old Kindle to my friend and she wanted a blue cover.Ordered this one for her and she is so pleased with it.The colour was perfect and fitted great.Good price looks more expensive
on 29 June 2013
I was very happy with the case. I had seen the more expensive ones so was a little skeptical, but very happy with the quality, make, colours available and fit, as good as the expensive ones. Will definately buy again from this company.
on 7 April 2014
Excellent value for money - very good quality too - torch was a bonus loved it - received within timescale stated.
on 5 April 2013
The case is great for this money. Perhaps this is not genuine leather, but it feel good on touching. The interior side has velvet type of surface.
The case fits perfectly the Kindle Keyboard device. On top of that you get a reading light. It is good to read in low lit place.

No other case can beat the price and quality in this one! I bought a blue case and I am quite happy with the purchase!
on 25 February 2014
I received the item promptly, packaging was perfect and I am very satisfied with both the cover and the reading light, which is absolutely fabulous. it opens and lights up at the touch of a button. very James Bond :-)
Also the color, which I was afraid would be too bright, is perfect, and does not distract from the reading.