on 20 August 2017
Item description:
The item came in perfect condition and safely packaged. The quality of the cover is not very strong, it is thin and bent easily. The paper inside is thin but okay quality. The writing size and font is easy to read and overall the item is good.
Story rating:
The story took a little bit for me to get into; the writing was extremely (at times, overly) descriptive, more so at the start of book, and I initially found it quite distracting. However, once I got into reading—I was hooked! 5 stars
on 8 May 2016
This Song is called chasing cars by a band called walking on cars. Every time I hear it I can imagine Keelin singing it to Kiera about their relationship. Back to the book, God kellan was a complete hottie. How could anyone resist. I did feel for Denny but just felt I was in love more and more with kellan every page. Kiera was a bit annoying as you did want her just to hurry up and make her mind up. I can't wait for the next book.
on 18 February 2014
What do you do when you meet your soul mate, the love of your life, when you are in love with someone else.......yeah thats right you have no clue and neither did Keira.

This is the perfect book. It has everything; love, lost, betrayal, lust, passion, Angst, discovery, hot love scenes, romantic moments along with heart wrenching heart break. And can you believe it allot of funny moments too. S.C Stephens is a freaking genius. I gave this book 5golden stars despite how poorly Keira handled the situation through her naive and immature actions. This next bit might sound wrong but whatever, we all different. I LOVED every second when Kellan was whoring; having threesomes and a different girl every night while Keira had to Listen. I was pissing myself the whole time I am a firm believer in Karma. I wish I could have given more than the 5 stars.
on 13 June 2015
Thoughtless is how I felt Kiera was all the way through this book. It took me over a week to finish as I struggled with my feelings for it. The writing was heartfelt and S.C Stephens got across what she was trying to say with the story. The title is very apt for it. All the way through this I wanted to strangle Kiera, but I love Denny and Kellan and my heart broke for them both.
on 24 March 2013
Saw this trilogy and read some really good reviews on it so I thought I'd give it a go and omg am I glad I did... I instantly fell in love with the characters.and just couldn't put the book down I needed to know what was going to happen next. I couldn't even put it down I found myself staying up just to read more. I we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND theses books to anyone only problem being they will take over your life they did mine & I loved it. Go Keira go kellan xx
on 4 November 2013
Unfortunately I was very very VERY disappointed in this book as in all trilogy of Thoughtless, it's not even so boring as it may seems , because the story is progressing forward quickly, when I was in a middle of the book it felts like I already read all trilogy, but my point is how the girl could cry on every possible occasion it's unbelievable !! Whatever happens Kiera is crying, that was soooo annoying !
on 19 November 2014
I read a lot and have always finished a book...up until this one! The lead character Kiera is very unlikeable, childish and whiny. I found myself skipping through pages and gave up completed half way through the book. Need I say more?
on 2 March 2015
Never read such a bad book. it was so badly writen and got the lead character was so annoying and it was no unrealistic, no that i am looking for realism here but you know what i mean.
on 15 August 2017
Absolute rubbish. I stuck it out to see would anything exciting happen. I was so annoyed with myself for wasting my time on this book.
on 13 October 2014
Was so mad I had to stop reading this book to go to work!! Didn't want to stop reading! This story is excellent! What a love triangle!! Musta shouted out loud "pick Kellan!!" Hundreds of times!! Highly recommended read!!