Customer reviews

on 9 October 2014
but very short and was finished very soon after purchasing. Nevertheless, some interesting facts raised that were great to discuss.
on 11 January 2014
This was quite an interesting little book full of facts about us lefties !! He did keep using the word dominate when I think he meant dominant, though.
I liked the Japanese mention but the draw a circle one didn't apply to me and I'm very lefthanded which I found strange. The asthma and allergy mention was interesting and I was shocked to read only half of us use our mouse lefthanded. I've never even considered using mine with a right hand and I also change the buttons around to the lefthanded position.I knew Prince william was a leftie but perhaps not a very dominant one (the polo mention).
Worth a download but it is very short and has illustrations too so it doesn't take long to get through it.
on 25 April 2013
For anyone left handed they are going to enjoy this and for those of us who are not, it has very interesting factual information. I have recently been introducted to the power of the left side of the brain when working in art. Being Irish, it did make me laugh at what the Irish are supposed to think of left handed people ... but you will have to read it to find out. :)
on 25 April 2013
This is a fun book especially if you're a leftie (which I am) that's hightlight's whats so great to be a leftie and why the world just would be the same without us. A very enjoyable read.
on 2 November 2013
Very interesting things that I never knew about left handers. My daughter is a lefty so was interested to read about the differences between left handers to right handers