on 18 January 2014
The product quality seems to be fine, shipping speedy and the price good, but the item is not as displayed in the photo (missing green t-shirt), which is a shame, because I specifically wanted it as displayed in the photo, as a gift. I shall be able to use it for someone else; otherwise, I might have returned it. 5 start rating missed. Pity.
on 6 March 2014
Fast delivery. Looks like a good product that i have brought for my daughters 4th birthday. BUT.... the product I received does not have the green t-shirt that is advertised. I have a plain blue sulley!
on 28 November 2013
doesnt look as good as it does in the picture, doesnt look brilliantly made. its ok, my little boy is 1 and he likes it but it isnt the best. a bit disappointed to be honest, especially for £10, definitly not worth that
on 9 January 2014
Quick delivery and a good quality soft toy, my son loves it. My son was given vouchers for Christmas, we allowed him to chose his own gifts. He loves this.
on 20 November 2013
lovely gift and good value for money would recommend,daughter will enjoy this present for xmas, would recommend as a present
on 9 January 2014
Shocked on size but looks like sully and made well happy 3 year old just thought price of it could have been bit bigger
on 12 April 2014
bought for Great grandson aged 2 it goes everywhere with him loves Monsters Inc and University need to get more
on 31 October 2016
I did not get the sully which is pictured in the photo and it did not come in the display box!
on 3 November 2015
Got it for my friend, she loved it, a good likeness and very soft
on 11 September 2013
This toy was good quality and lovely. But the picture was not what I got, I received a teddy that had the Monsters University t-shirt on it (non-removable) Although this was the end of the world, it wasn't what I had order and expected to receive.