on 28 April 2018
No not my music.
on 15 August 2015
I think this is a very good album, and as you listen more and more to it, it becomes very enjoyable and definitely one to drive to. Quality recording and songs that grown on you.
on 15 January 2013
Love Alicia Keys, always have. This album is great, heard songs on the radio and music channel, then listened to the album on Spotify. After hearing all the tracks, i wanted it, and for 4.99? bargain! I have it on my amazon cloud, downloaded onto my phone and also downloaded onto my computer, awesome!
on 26 February 2018
Great
on 1 August 2016
A fun and empowering song by a respectable and very talented artist. Recommend.
on 13 September 2013
After her previous CD (The Element Of Freedom) I was hoping for more of the same superb songs from her. However, apart from one or two gems, this CD is a bit of a disappointment. It's OK and is worth a listen, but it's not as good as her previous stuff.
on 29 January 2013
Alicia latest offering is another excellent collection of tracks which show her vocal ability off once more. She has a well proven track record and sometimes this leads to an artist losing some of there attraction due to poor choice of material , but with Alicia this girl is in control and boy does it show.
on 7 April 2013
Bought as present for my daughter and she enjoyed the album. Received very quickly and was not expensive. Only problem is that it is not sent in a plastic sleave as it seems a lot of albums are now in cardboard
on 7 January 2017
Just love this girl, her voice is amazing and a brilliant range of tracks.
on 15 December 2012
I have always liked Alicia's music and there were some tracks that really got under my skin, but I was almost never been able to listen through a whole album.

Now, this one - this one I can't stop listening to. I've waited for this one since the beginning of her career. This is a definite step forward - the tracks tell a story one after another and the freedom of musical expression is definitely progressed far ahead.

Bought this one without hesitation.