on 8 December 2017
Books are better- always are always will be. Ummm story is good (a lot of it makes no sense at all unless you read the books and way too much effort put into to moody looks) but all over I like the story (never thought I’d say that!) and the cast is well matched to each other (sorry Robert but you did better as Cedric and after that role you just don’t seem to be doing as well as you did) (as expected from Kristen though, she’s always been the exact same in her acting) the box is nice and the discs were perfect condition and all played perfectly- I was worried because so many people say they aren’t playing/working. But yup... all good
on 15 May 2017
This was the best few quid I have ever spent.I am a born romantic and this must be the greatest love story ever.In watching the films it was the love story that kept me mesmerised and watching Kristen Stewart for the first time made me love her instantly.Not only was she born to be a vampire she was born for this role.If you are a romantic like me buy it and let the love wash over you.The soundtrack of the whole saga is absolutely brilliant,I loved it so much I bought the double cd and I love it.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2018
A close friend of mine MADE me take her to the cinema to see the middle movies from this set as her husband refused to.

I too refused to take her to the last one or two as in my opinion they are all awful. She would remind me every so often that I had not taken her to the cinema, so I eventually gave up and bough this. She can watch them whenver she want WITHOUT ME!

Please stop going on about it.

If your familliar with the movies, you know what your getting. Enjoy.
on 30 March 2018
I got this for my grandmother, because she liked the books so much. No complaints about the condition, it all plays fine, but the sound is just awful. Normal TV needs volume 25/100, 30 is loud, 40 is unbearable. We had this turned up to 80 and still none of us could hear what they were saying. In the end, we had to put the subtitles on, which kind of detracts from the whole experience.
As for the actual story, if you haven't read the books you really wouldn't have much idea what is going on. Having read the books, I thought it was quite good, although really I had to read it again because I couldn't hear it.
on 23 June 2017
Music magpie once again have exceeded my expectation. I ordered the complete box set of Twilight dvds, advertised as "in very good condition!" I was very pleased as it arrived in perfect condition, I would say "as new" so once again...thanku music magpie, I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2017
i have finally got to watch all of these movies i think the chemistry between the two actors made it more real. i know they were a couple at the time of making the film so that helped he story line Great Films
on 13 March 2015
I'm a 35 year old mum of 2 but Twilight is my guilty pleasure. I read the books to see what the hype was about. The books are so naff, even as a 15 year old I wouldn't have enjoyed the books. There are some great young adult books out there but twilight series doesn't cut it. The films however have 2 hunks in them. Ladies, can I get a 'hamana hamana hamana'. Pattison has something about him that is just mighty fine. Yeah, I could just spread him on a cracker. Gosh, I'm such a cougar....
Anyway it's nice having all the discs in this nice presentation box. I reorganised my DVDs and got rid of all the cases and just keep the discs in plastic wallets in an Ikea storage box alphabetically because my like is that sad! But I kept these discs in the original pretty box. I couldn't bear to throw away the pretty rose gold box!
on 15 April 2018
If you're stuck for presents this box set is a no brainer. I brought it for the Mrs and she loves a love story. And this is one told over 5 films. Remember though that you may be forced to watch this with your better half so buyer beware 😅
on 20 August 2016
Brilliant series of vegetarian vampires (vegetarian meaning they eat animals blood not human blood (so would probably fail on the Good Vegetarian test) living among people and the associated adventures. Battling Werewolves and Italian vampires and other vampires. Best film is the last one worst is the second I thought but a good series of films.
on 24 October 2017
Fantastic DVD collection the story is first class and keeps you watching all the way through to the last disc. Well worth watching again and again.