on 3 July 2013
I was worried about getting a replacement cable with controls as you can't order them in the uk. This is great value for the price and one month on it works like a charm. Hopefully i won't need to order another any time soon but if i did i would buy this again.
on 20 September 2017
Wasn't high quality. Plug seperated from the wire in a matter of weeks
on 12 February 2013
I brought this along with the studio case and it works exactly like my original Beats cable which fell apart. Thanks alot Dr Dre! I can once again control my music without taking my phone out of my pocket! Thanks
on 18 July 2013
I needed a replacement as my wire that I received with my Beats By Dre Solo HD broke. I spent ages finding a wire that had the control talk feature.. On receiving this I closely examined that its a fake in comparison with my real pairs. However it does the job, so i cant complain.
on 4 March 2013
When I was using it for the first time the control talk buttons came off and the wires came out
on 4 December 2013
The cable when plugged in to my iPhone would pause or lower the volume of my music at any time. This is a poor product.
on 3 April 2013
I bought this product from G3 bits to replace a friends one i broke. Generally very pleased with the product, logo looks good on both ends, works very well between her beats headphones and iphone. im told phone call sound quality whilst using this hands free is just as good as playing music.

All in all for price considering this is a must buy !
on 14 February 2013
I rarely leave a review straight away and like to give a product 6 weeks before commenting. This cable is still going strong and is great quality. Very happy with the product and speed of delivery offered by one percent dinosaur. The seller takes pride in customer service as shown when i had a few questions. Happy Happy happy.
on 27 October 2013
Delivery took about 3 weeks, and it broke within 2. But it looks like the real thing, and it worked ok for the first couple of weeks, although volume changes randomly if u jiggle the wire too much. But when i contacted the sender, they offered to send me a replace,ent free of charge. Hopefully this one lasts longer
on 1 June 2013
No problems with this cable at all, has replaced my old cable and got my headphones operational again, can't say I notice any change in the sound quality, it sounds fantastic. Would recommend this product, has worked well and is continuing to do so.