on 14 February 2014
Has saved my Nokia Lumia from damage on a couple of occasions but the long, narrow section above the volume button cracks easily. The good news is that it protects the phone very well, fits my Nokia 920 perfectly and I have had no problems with photography (which is why I wanted the Nokia). At this price it is a no-brainer - replacing the phone body will cost you a great deal more.
on 10 June 2013
The case is ok and has a fairly good quality feel to it, but the screen protector doesn't stick down properly at the sides (where the glass curves a bit).

I had to take it off after a few hours as it looked awful and was catching on things. Not worth returning it at this price so straight in the bin.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2013
Actually after a couple of months it started to wear out. Its shell is made of white plastic so the black coating reveals white when brushed. As it was a very convenient case, still consider it. Especially if you get a white one!

Old: It costs little but it provides great value. It is my main case and I'm sure I'll buy more of different colors in the future.
on 28 October 2013
Bought this thinking it might protect the phone from damage but it didn't. First time phone was dropped it landed on the corner and screen looked like a hammer had been at it. It's so thin and doesn't cover corners so a real waste of money, proving you get what you pay for. The was an expensive mistake as phone was a write-off, the replacement is going in an Otterbox!
on 18 February 2013
Nice looking case which makes it easier to grip and less likely to slip from hand, but if you do drop it I don't think it will do much to protect the phone esp as the cover does not stick out at the front and protect the screen - but I don't think many of these exist for the 920. So yeah, it's OK and wasn't expensive. Holes for buttons are good.
on 15 January 2014
It was good. This is now on my previous phone. So yeah it was a very thin piece of plastic around it. But yeah it was alright I suppose nothing that bad about it. all in all it was good really.
on 6 March 2013
As my review title suggests I was pleasantly suprised by the quality of this product. Tactile, snug fit and after 30 dys use durable to. My only gripe would be the buttons are a little harder to reach, but overall a great cover.
on 13 January 2013
good protector for my Lumia 920 but the screen portector that I wasn't expecting to come with it wasn't that good - I wnated this for the back cover so not too bothered about it. good value.
on 5 April 2013
Does what it says, no problems with it, easy to remove when cleaning some dirt that gets lodged between the case and phone. Only problem is that the back of the case can get scratched pretty easily and need to get used to pressing buttons, although these are very small problems and i recommend to anyone who just wants to keep their phone looking new. The cloth is brilliant but when not in use just use a smooth shirt does the same job.
on 12 May 2016