on 21 October 2017
I don't know how well these would hold up for skiing but I have Raynaud's syndrome so I need to keep my feet warm at all time. These do a great job of that, the material is soft and warm but thin enough that you can still wear normal shoes. The only problem I had was that I got a duplicate of the bring pink shoes and did not receive the blue and grey pair, but overall I'm happy. I also have very thick calves but they fit great
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 January 2014
I bought these for my daughter for their thermal properties - she rides a scooter and it gets very cold in the winter.
These socks were absolutely ideal and I am tempted to get her some more. They are thick and very comfortable. My daughter says they keep her feet warmer than other thermal socks she has had in the past. They are nice & long and keep her leg up to the knee warm.
These are excellent ladies thermal socks in nice colours (makes a change from black). They are comfortable and warm and do exactly what they should do - keep your feet & legs warm!
on 5 May 2017
I bought these for my ski season and was really pleasantly surprised. Really comfy and warm ski socks, offer good support to your feet and fit well to the foot. Extremely cheap given the quality of the socks, and they lasted a whole season without any issues.
on 7 March 2017
Nice socks. Lovely bright, funky colours. Just right for a teen for a ski trip
on 7 August 2017
Teen loved them for ski-ing. Now employed as wellie socks for farming
on 11 July 2017
size was to small, if you need to order take one size more
on 22 March 2017
I was slightly reluctant to order these as there was several bad reviews, though the bad reviews have now left me slightly confused. These socks a sock and fluffy and just the right thickness for ski boots so they don't rub but at the same time keep your feet warm. Highly recommend!
on 6 October 2017
Bought for the wife who loves them
on 12 April 2017
Too thick in my ski boots
on 13 October 2017