Customer reviews

Oh What A Night - 70's Classics
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 30 March 2013
Wow, this is one to blow your socks off. Harry Chapin's W.O.L.D. is a fantastic record, not easily found anywhere else.

There are lots of songs that are difficult to find on other compilations, like Spacer - Sheila and B(lack) Devotion; Dancer - Gino Soccio; I'm Gonna Run Away From You - Tammi Lynn, (which isn't the recording I remember, but it's all right)! I'm stunned to find Rock-A-Doodle Doo - Linda Lewis; (You'd normally see It's In His Kiss from her). Boy From New York City - Darts is another excellent choice from the compilers. Everything I Own - Bread, instead of the Ken Boothe version (which I also love), and amazingly, America are here with A Horse With No Name.

An early, although not the earliest Rod Stewart recording is included. He's with the Faces - Stay With Me. Apparently, Rod insisted The Small Faces take the 'Small' out of their name, so I read somewhere, ages ago.

Really Love Chuck E's In Love - Rickie Lee Jones. I've never heard Seal's & Croft's version of Summer Breeze before, so that's a real surprise.

This is a Classic Tracks sensation. I highly recommend this album to those who enjoy the really old Seventies' sound. I haven't covered every single record I'm wowed with here, but I do have some of them on vinyl compilations. That says a lot, to me. Whoever put this together loves music as much as I do!
on 11 February 2014
A good nostalgic romp into the past. A reminder of the music during my formative years. Weren't we glad when rock and punk hit the streets.
on 5 July 2013
loads of music I had forgotten about or not heard for years. Brought back memories, great download as some albums don't have many of them
on 19 March 2013
A brilliant collection of 70's song a few not seen on other collections. Really enjoy listening to this album . Full of youth memories.
on 11 April 2015
60 songs for £6?! Bargain! I was initially searching for Rose Royce Wishing On a Star when I came across this compilation- what brilliant blast from the past, it takes me back to my teens again! Some great additions in here that I wouldn't have necessarily bought , but I'm glad I've now got them. Bang Bang by B A Robertson? I now can't get it out of my head. Highly recommended.
on 19 February 2017