on 14 May 2013
Thought I would try and give a detailed review!
I over-pronate slightly on both feet and my old trainers were giving me problems with my knees so I needed new trainers desperately because I had the half marathon in a weeks time.
I went to loads of shops in the city but each stocked different trainers and I didn't trust running in the Nike ones which looked flash but didn't seem too supportive. I found these in a running shop for £20 more than the price on amazon but I tried them on anyway and ran on the treadmill with them!
They are so comfy, the gel on the heel and forefoot absorb all the shock and the support in the middle stopped me over-pronating! I ran the half marathon in them after having them for 4 days (not advised) but I have no blisters and no knee problems (thank god). If you're buying them to run in regularly, I would suggest going half a size/ to a size up from your normal size as this gives your toes room!
Hope this helps! Fantastic trainers from Asics!
on 13 August 2013
And I never ever exercise. Made it easy with these shoes to get a running bug though the nice weather lately did help. They were at least £20 cheaper than the sales in the shops. No breaking in. Just ran with it straight.
on 21 April 2014
These are really good running shoes. I always buy Asics. But you really need to buy one size bigger as they are small. I had to return mine and get another pair. Having said that the service was great they were returned within the week.
on 21 September 2013
go for them ! comfortable and so good for running ! Normally I do size 4, and I did 4,5 and are perfect, go for half size more.
on 19 May 2015
Love Asics trainers and would recommend always.
on 11 July 2013
I owned a previous pair of these trainers and liked them so much that I bought the updated version. Very comfy, light and easy to run in.
on 27 June 2014
I have used this trainers mainly for walking long distances, they are very comfortable and fit perfectly. Very pleased, great price.
on 11 July 2013
I have used Brooks trainers for a while however thought I would try Asics as my husband uses them. Bought these trainers for just over £50, have now ran 50k in them and I do like them.

For half the price of the Brooks trainers, they do the same job.

For the first couple of runs, my legs were sore and I think it was just getting used to them however now they are good!

I was a 6 in Brooks trainers and bought the 6.5 in Asics which fit well. Glad I didn't buy the 6 to be honest.

For the price I would recommend them!
on 19 August 2013
Bought a size four as I read that they came up small. They fit perfectly. A 3 would have been too tight. They are also narrow across the top which is perfect for my little feet - I find most trainers are too wide and I have to oull the laces very tight across the foot.
They didn't need breaking in. They were instantly comfortable and supported the high arch in my foot where I have felt discomfort with previous pairs of shoes.
on 4 February 2014
I am glad I read lots of reviews re runners. I bought a size bigger than my normal shoe size and it has made a difference. This is a very comfy shoe, especially as I tend to run on the beach and on uneven surfaces!