Colour: Black|Change

on 18 October 2014
So far so good. These headphones for the price they were going for are fantastic. They were originally going for £70 odd I woupdnt pay this much for them but they were down to £14. I couldn't believe it. They are cony to wear. The purple colour is cool. The sound quality is brilliant. Mir muffles out most noises from outside even though they are not noise cancelling headphones. So overall a bargin buy.
on 18 March 2017
I have been using these headphones since 2014 and they still working perfectly. Good quality and nice sound. Look good and very durable.
on 28 May 2017
Real good. Even tho they're not foldable. I mean wtf kind of headset is unfoldable?
Great audio and really comfy, so they were still worth it
on 13 December 2013
Luckily got these headphones in Amazons black Friday deals. I have to say that I am very impressed with these headphones.
They are well made, I like the glossy finish (although they do show fingerprints very easily), they are comfortable, very lightweight, I like the fact that I can take calls on my Android phone, I even like the Black and Blue colour scheme. But best of all is the sound quality.
I was seriously impressed at how good they sound. Straight out of the box the bass was a little bit lacking but now they have been run in it seems to have got better and is at a level that I find to really suit my listening style. They do have a good low end, but it does not over power the rest of the sound field. It is really well judged and compliments the highs and lows. The mid range is where I found them to be really at their best. The have a great amount of detail and the mids just seamlessly blend the high end and low end together.
I was actually shocked to how good these headphones sound especially giving how little they cost.
The only real downside is that they don't fold, which for me isn't a major issue as I just wear them around my neck, but for some people that may be an issue.

However they did come with a very nice carry pouch which is a soft touch one rather than a hard protective shell. They also came with a headphone splitter which is handy for sharing your music.
Overall I have no major complaints about the headphones, I am really glad I bought them and even happier how much I paid for them. But in all honesty if I had have got them on sale I would have gladly paid full price for these, they really are worth the money and then some.

P.S if you have a quick minute I would like you to check out my YouTube channel where I will be reviewing these headphones in Jan 14. The link [...]
on 1 August 2015
The Logitech UE 4000 will not be continued, but they are getting cheaper because of that and this is something i like. They sound very good for the price, they sack some beats without any problem. Logitech offers a nice bunch of accessories with this product as well. The bag is soft and won't scratch your headphones, the audio splitter is a welcome bonus, if you're traveling and want to share the music or sound in general of your source with a partner.

But they are stiff and sturdy and will eventually start to hurt my ears after a period of time. I can't say they are not comfy but after an hour, my ears just hurt. Ive seen worse but also better. I have also uploaded a review of this product on my youtube page, please check it out. So we have an okay but very good looking pair of headphones which sound great compared to other but they are sadly not the most comfy...
Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I always avoided those awful earphones Apple used to bundle with iPods and iPhones - hopefully the new EarPods are better but the original earphones were awful and never revealed how good iPods and iPhones can actually sound. My current pair of Sennheiser headphones (my latest in a long line of Sennheisers) needed replacing so I took a chance on these Logitech UE4000's and I'm glad I did. Normally I'd say that headphones can't have too much bass but these might have me eating my words - there's so much thumping bass here that I had to check the EQ settings just to make sure I hadn't left something switched on - I hadn't.

Logitech have given the UE4000's a sleek, uncluttered look and they feel solidly made, if slightly heavy for their size. The fit on your head is firm but comfy and they should stay in place for your entire trip to work - although joggers might want to look elsewhere. The entire tangle-resistant cord connects/disconnects from the headset (using a standard 2.5mm plug) which makes tucking it under clothing a bit easier and means that if the cord breaks or wears out (as they often seem to) you can just replace it - they're available from the Logitech website. The connection into the headset feels secure and hopefully Logitech have fitted a good quality socket into the headset so it never develops that crackly, cutting-out fault that can happen, otherwise there's little advantage in replaceable cables. At the iPhone end the cable has a right-angled plug and I'm not convinced that was a great idea, it's just being pulled straight again most of the time. No part of the headset folds or pivots flat for storage but you do get a very nice zip-up and fully-lined storage bag to pack them in.

As I said, these headphones have bass to spare - big thumping lead-footed slabs of it! Depending on your music choice, it's a bit overpowering at times - like standing next to the sound system at your favourite club. Purists might not appreciate it as it's certainly not a neutral 'audiophile' sound, but it's powerful and involving, especially with electronic and dance music. Maybe inevitably, the top-end gets a bit drowned out sometimes, it's all there but lacks real crispness. The closed-back design blocks out a significant amount of ambient noise and the headphones are relatively loud, compared to some, so these headphones really seem to have been designed for music loving commuters on noisy public transport.

The mic and remote control built into the cord work perfectly with my iPhone 4 so you can take/make calls and change songs or the volume without having to de-pocket your iPhone. If you have one of the newest iMacs the mic/remote works on them too so you've got a pair of FaceTime or Skype compatible headphones too. Note that if you use the included two-way splitter to share your music it disables the remote/mic functionality of the headphones. To have the convenience of the mic and remote control AND get a decent sound from a pair of headphones is almost worth the price alone for me. While it's possible to get headphones with a 'truer' sound than the UE4000's I still like them a lot - they're the best pair of headphones for music-loving commuters or travellers I've tried.
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2013
Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I didn't expect too much from these headphones when I initially opened them. The ear pieces are quite small for an over-ear headphone, however they also seemed to be well constructed and had a quality feel to them. I'd also just finished a review of their more expensive bigger brother - the active noise reducing UE6000's (which totally blew me away).

Logitech again surprised me the UE4000's..... The sound they deliver for the price is amazing. I compared these against my Sennheiser HD429's (which sell at £55) and the difference was staggering. Whilst the Senheiser's deliver a good, warm sound; the Logitech not only deliver a good sound, they punch it out with venom. The bass is very warm and tight, mid range and vocals sound smooth. My only issue was that the treble came over as a little sharp, but on my iPad and iPhone I found that by selecting latin in the equaliser settings reduced the treble to a more subtle level and the overall listening experience became a pleasure. Due to their light weight and padded headband they're very comfortable to wear.

The in line controller turned out to be very versatile and really useful as a media controller as well as a way of answering and ending calls. The functions you're able to perform (but only on an Apple devices) via the button are -

One click - Resume or pause audio playback or answer/terminate a `phone call.
Two clicks - Advance to the next track.
Three clicks - Revert to the previously played track.
Click and hold - Activate Voice commands or Siri.
One click followed by click and hold - fast forward through the current track.
Two clicks, then click and hold - rewind through the current track.

The media controller also functions as an up/down volume on none iPhone devices.

As well as the central media control button, on the controller itself is the inbuilt microphone.

The headphones are supplied with a neoprene carry case and a splitter, allowing you to share your music.

So, to conclude. Although priced at the upper end of what I'd pay for a set of standard over the ear headphones, the cost is easily justified by their far from standard performance. So, if you're looking for a headphone that delivers that extra punch and a more vibrant listening experience then I can thoroughly recommend the UE 4000. You won't be disappointed.
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2013

One click - Resume or pause audio playback or answer/terminate a `phone call.
Two clicks - Advance to the next track.
Three clicks - Revert to the previously played track.
Click and hold - Activate Voice commands or Siri.
One click followed by click and hold - fast forward through the current track.
Two clicks, then click and hold - rewind through the current track.

on 19 January 2013
Colour: White|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love the finish on these headphones, straight from opening the outer wrapping it's clear that there's been some attention to detail, and that effort has been invested in the tactility of the product and the general ergonomics of the whole kit, packaging and all. It has the same indefinably sleek quality as Apple packaging, and this carries through to the headphones. They are a closed back, on the ear design, so don't leak sound badly (just audible at the upper end of ipod volume from a meter or so away) and they block outside sounds well enough for all but the busiest street/tube to be utterly unobtrusive. This does mean that the headphones can become a little warm, but the firm yet light padding seems to sit very comfortably, and there's a lovely spring to the headband that means these don't crush or slip.

The cord is detachable, and made of a lovely soft-touch rubber. Presumably easily replaced in the event of a hilarious car door incident (or similar, I lost a pair of Sennheisers into the conveyor belt in Sainsbury's once...), and seemingly inert enough that there is no rubbing noise coming up the cable. There's also a 2-way splitter, in case you have friends who like to walk closely along with you, listening to your music collection, whilst not saying anything (I don't imagine this will get much use in my life).

On top of which, the headphones are really pretty, gloss-finished, accented in electric blue, discreet enough to blend into clothes of all sorts, slim enough to fit under a beanie hat, they don't scream "street,' 'audiophile," or "poseur," and look to have the sort of finish that will withstand a few knocks and bumps. If needed, there is a zip-up case too. For some reason, this seems to be made of a soft-feel material on the outside, and a scratchy fabric on the inner. Since the one shortcoming of these headphones is that they don't pack small, I'd guess most people will carry around their necks, or on head, so this oddity of design might not be an issue.

The sound itself is the most surprising thing, however, (perhaps because I'm expecting a Logitech product to lack finesse, perhaps because the price seems so reasonable, perhaps because I am innately against on-ear headphones, which always seem such a compromise to me). The emphasis seems to be on the vocal and instrumental timbres, but with a moderately satisfying bass and lots of rhythm and punch. I suppose I expect headphones at this price, and of this design, to be more immediate and intrusive, and hence fatiguing, but here not at all. These are really easy to listen to at energetic levels, with seriously edgy music, and without any fatigue at all.

I like them a lot, and wasn't expecting to.
on 9 January 2015
I bought these headphones after looking for some on-ear headphones for longer journeys and more comfort than you’re in-ear or Apple EarPods. I’d been leaning towards some noise-cancelling ones for flights or train journeys, but saw these on special and thought about giving them a go.

First of all, for the price you get an impressively nice bit of packaging - complete with a soft case and splitter for the headphones. Having used them for a couple of weeks in a few different environments I’ve been generally impressed by these headphones. They’re a bit smaller on the ear than I was expecting, though this isn’t a bad thing as they’re both lighter and very comfortable, even after quite long wear. The sound is good and you get a fair amount of bass, nothing exceptional but more than sufficient for most listening. You couldn’t really compare these in terms of sound to much higher end headphones, such as the really impressive Parrots, but for the price I thought you’d be hard pressed to find better.

For general listening, general comfort and particularly considering the price I think these will be a good buy for most, the mic and volume controls are decent features - but I wouldn’t say it’s worth the original RRP, but on offer they're worth considering. Worth playing around with your EQ if you want to get the best out of them.