on 23 November 2013
Love this bra! No bouncing boobs and comfortable. Yes a little hard to get on and off but I count this as part of my streastretching routine. I reordered another as its perfect for me.
on 1 April 2016
works well
on 7 February 2014
I got this at a bargain of £9.99. when I went back to get another one it was £19.99?? so I must of got it on sale.
even for 20 quid I think it's a good deal.

Believe all the other reviews which say this is hard to get on and off. I almost gave up on being able to get it off and had accepted that I might just have to wear it as a second skin. Luckily I figured it out. If you unclip the straps at the back you can wiggle your arm down the front and pull it over your head (this is still difficult) I would say its easier to get it on with the straps undone to.

I've been doing a certain "insane" work out and have been using this and it is brilliant, I never come away with feeling like I've been given two black eyes.
on 12 December 2013
This was one quick delivery! I got this in a xsmall size, which the burst fit perfectly. However, when you put it on or off... it is one of a nightmare! its really hard to take it off. The straps is adjustable - i recommend you to undo the strap before putting it on, once you got it on then you can so the straps. It is soft and comfortable to wear, very good material, absorb the sweat very well.
on 6 November 2013
Great supportive bra, I'm actually a size 28DD and struggle finding bras let alone sports bras and this was perfect.
Definitely recommend!
on 24 August 2012
Was really disappointed, getting it on made me feel like an octopus squeezing into a bottle ... not easy. I decided there are easier tops available and returned it. However, it was delivered really fast and I had no quibbles with the return and refund. Would recommend the seller but not the product.
on 25 January 2013
I am a size 16 but couldn't get this bra on... I ordered a large. Also had to pay the postage back, even though I had ordered the right size. The product however is very good!
on 28 October 2013
i was expecting more of a bra or cup support since it said underwired. but the underwire isnt really that helpful. this top still serves its purpose though. i am a 32B and bought the x-small so it was certainly tight enough to be supportive during running. only the straps are adjustable.
on 2 July 2015
I am a Shock Absorber fan and I will always be. The quality of their products is reliable and the level of support is incredible. This bra makes high impact sports easy for big busted women. I don't have to worry about bounce and my performance has definitely improved.
on 17 December 2016
The quality is amazing, my daughter who is 8 is delighted with it, and the best thing the bra will grow with her since it has adjustable straps. Super fast delivery too! Very happy!