on 29 June 2013
This book set is good value, I enjoyed reading the books but I was not gripped. If I read a really good book I will read it cover to cover so to speak until I finish it but this series did not do that for me. I also felt at times that the sex scenes were a little uncomfortable to read, but that's just my opinion. I think the most tell tele sign is that I have yet to order the third book in the series after 2 months and I am not really bothered about the ending. as I said previously the book was good to pass the time, maybe until another fantastic read comes along.
on 20 January 2014
These first two instalments are simply amazing, so well written with the perfect balance of intellectualism and eroticism keeping the brain and body nicely satiated ready for the last book. *Hides for the next two days whilst she reads the last.. please don't interrupt!!*
on 2 May 2013
I bought these books as part of a long line of these kinds of books have really drawn me in, indigo bloom really takes a grasp of your imagination and takes it in a wild goose chase. Some say far fetched story lines I'd say imaginative. I'm be buying the third book for another fix of Alexas and Jeremy's whirl wind love story
on 18 April 2013
A very good read for those who are looking for something to read along the same lines as fifty shades etc. Never expect the expected is all I can say, and the third book is also a must read.
on 14 October 2013
Slick writing but the subject matter could have been written in half the space. I didn't finish it as it became repetitive and lost what little pace it had.
on 10 April 2013
Enjoyable and entertaining... Well written and sexy. Would recommend to those looking for something with a little more than 'Fifty Shades' has to offer.
on 4 March 2013
Excellent series it captivated me and took me off into a different world of love, lust and magic. I could not put any of the books down.
on 28 June 2013
Excellent series - real thrilling writing and kept me on the edge of my seat throughout!
Can't wait for the next book!
on 27 June 2013
This book was slightly different to what i was expecting, kept the interest going. Have already recommended it to a friend
on 20 April 2013
Had me hooked from the start but definitely different to 50 shades and the crossfire series. Enjoyable and addictive tho !