on 27 November 2012
There is very much that can be said for the wise words of Vic Johnson. In the past year his inspirational messages, as well as a number of his books and products, have become secondary only to my daily bible reading. I am truly grateful for the new direction my life is heading in, with the help of this book, and i highly recommend that you also check out his website for other useful products. Thankyou Vic. Keep up the good work!
on 25 December 2012
this has been very helpful to get me motivated. I can see this being useful for keeping me on track
on 15 December 2012
I used this book to combat my Monday-blue; it does uplift my mood !! I mean I read it once every Sunday and revise again on Monday.
on 29 November 2012
The book is easy to read and put into practice. Found it is motivational and vert helpful in achieving goals . Worth the purchase.
on 29 November 2012
I remember Bob Geldoff of the Boomtown Rats singing "Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays..." when he got to Number 1 in the UK singles charts back in the summer of '79. Well he obviously never had this book in his library as anyone who reads it will be singing "I will tell you why I love Mondays" and if you keep your eyes on your Goals you will be feeling like Number 1 on Tuesday through Sunday too! If you want to feel like a champion everyday then read this book! :-)
on 19 February 2013
Yet another book I haven't read yet but will during my term off in the summer. Usually find him very good