Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.75

on 24 June 2013
This book contains very explicit sex, menage, erotic scenes, so a 18+ read.
Another addictive read form Nicole Edwards, the stories are just getting better with each book i read!
Cole and Luke are smokin' HOT, Luke is dark brooding dominating, Cole is gentle, has a quiet strength, sexy as sin. This book is way sexier than Conviction, the scenes are menage M/F/M, M/M, M/F. I loved how Luke struggled with his feelings for Cole, how he ran away, turned on his self destruct mode thinking it would be best for everyone, Luke the strong alpha dominant cannot be in love with Sierra and Cole, no way, wrong!. Cole knows who he is and just wants to love Sierra and Luke. I was totally engrossed for hour in this book (kids don't need feeding, right?,lol)
I totally loved the end club gathering with all their friends and family, and i was shouting `go Luke' in my head whie reading.
Down right sexy and erotic read, bring on the next book in Club Destiny!
from niccis book blog.
on 15 September 2013
Nicole Edwards is a brilliant writer off all the books I've read so far , I have a fair few to go but each and everyone of them so far have captured me , well done and keep on writing . I just wish I had at least one of the blokes u write about lol , that's wishful thinking for us ha ha !
on 5 March 2013
Great read. The three way romance was lovely.
Luke's vulnerability combined with his alpha personality was heart warming.
I loved Cole and his quiet strength.
The book was 'smokin' hot.
on 24 February 2013
Wow amazing I totally loved this book, so much passion heartbreak and love. And plenty so hot hot sex. If you haven't read this books yet you should
on 2 March 2013
There are only two reasons why I never gave this book 5 stars and they are:

I think more could have been made of Luke and Cole's relationship. We were left with a cliffhanger ending regarding their relationship in the previous book and I feel that the author never made more of an effort to tell us more of their story. Sure, the tension between them was mentioned, and there was their steamy shower scene, but that was it. Cole's story was not really told and considering their relationship was ménage based, I felt it only fair that since both Luke and Sierra's had depth, Cole as a full partner in the relationship, deserved the same. There were times when I really felt for Cole, especially towards the end after he had declared his feelings for Luke and Sierra.

I found it really hard to connect with Sierra. At times it seemed like she was using Cole and his feelings for her every time Luke pushed her away. She always seemed more focused on Luke, at times becoming jealous of what was going on between Cole and Luke. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere she declared that she loved Cole?????? It just seemed that she realised she could not have Luke without Cole.
on 18 September 2013
Omg!! These books are just something else. I am being spoilt for any other reads. I never would have dreamt that I'd be reading these books on a regular basis. The author grips you in from the first chapter and doesn't let you escape until the very end. The book was continually glued to my hand, wherever I was. Absolute fab. Can't wait to read the next.
on 25 March 2013
Loved this book as much as I loved the first. The only thing I found hard to take was that although sierra gets time alone with her men, she never seems to let the men have time alone. She always puts herself in there. Super hot read with 2 alpha males... What more could you want?
on 21 September 2014
In confusion, angst, heart break emotions run deep in this story of three people that desire and love each other. In no way is this a conventional relationship, but what do you do when you love two people that you cannot live without?
Through this page turning love story I often held my breath wondering when Luke, Sierra and Cole would finally decide what they want. There is so much going on with each of they of how they feel and how they come to terms with their feelings.
Through it all Nicole Edwards writes some fan needed steamy, sizzling hot sex scenes. Will make every woman want to be part of a threesome.

4.5 Stars
on 9 March 2014
Holy F***ing S***!!! This book should come with new panties! Because the pair you are wearing won't last long! Hotter than Hot, worth a sin, made for naughty dreams.
There were some parts when I really wanted to strangle Luke and Cole sometimes as well. I liked how little Sierra went for what she wanted and fighted for it. Can't wait to read their second book in this series!
on 22 January 2013
Great book I have given this book 5stars as it's got s a lovely story with great sex scenes and the three main people in the story were perfect. Lucky girl two hunks to have sex with wow! And I borrowed this book from kindle lending library, even better as it didn't cost me a penny to read this great book. Thank you Amazon!!!!!