on 5 December 2012
Very simply, this is actually quite a nice case that fits the Kobo Glo perfectly,

The first one I received did not contain the slim magnet required to make the auto sleep/wake function work, but the replacement worked as expected. The case itself is a little unusual as the magnetic clasp folds from front to back rather than from the back to the front as with other cases.

Compared to the official Kobo Glo case, this one appears to provide greater side protection as it completely wraps the reader - Kobo take note. IMHO, the leather on this cover is higher quality than the official cover.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 May 2013
I've been looking for an intelligently designed, sturdy and reasonably priced Kobo Glo case for quite some time. This is definitely the best one I've found so far. The Kobo Glo is really protected as the device slides into the inside of the cover and is very secure (most other cases only have flimsy elastic pieces in the corners).

The purple color is nice - a little more muted than I would have liked and I'm not a fan of white stitching but overall quite stylish. This case does make the Kobo Glo bulkier (and a bit heavier), however I didn't find that to be much of a problem. It protects it so well that it's worth the extra bulk/weight.

The one I received had a scratch in the leather but the seller offered to exchange it and was easy and pleasant to deal with. I would have done that but I realised there was no point as I have allergies and the intense chemical smell of the case was just too much for my lungs. I didn't want to return it (I think it's a great case!) but had no other choice due to the smell.
on 12 December 2012
After reading loads of reviews of cases being too big, I pre-ordered this one for my daughters kobo glo. Its a 'perfect' fit. No over hang or anything. All sockets are accessable and the colour (purple) is deep and classy. The auto sleep/wake function makes it a perfect case. Good price for a perfect fitting case made with leather and sleep/wake function.
5 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2013
Nice leather case with good quality leather and secure fixings. Right size for Kobo Glo but it is not quite centered in the cutout and is about 3-4mm out; this may not bother some people but I find it annoying! Clasp is on the wrong side as the Kobo does not lie flat when shut but i can see the value in having the clasp on the flap as it is then out of the way when opened. Good customer service from cover-up who chnaged the colour with no fuss.

One star removed as not centered in case.
on 10 April 2013
I have used the Cover-Up case now for a few weeks and am very happy with it:

+ quality leather on the outside. (cloth inner and PVC flaps)
+ fits the glo perfectly.
+ case closing sleep function much more convenient than the top slider.
+ nice to hold.
+ latch buckle is not in the way.
- white stitching on black leather not quite to my liking (too much contrast), but the stitching is straight and even, so not a quality issue. just personal taste.
- doubles the thickness of the glo when closed, so quite bulky. i would have liked the cover and back to be thinner. I guess this way it is more protective...but this is the reason I dropped the rating to 4* from what is otherwise a full marks product.
on 12 May 2014
This is a good quality cover case which is designed specifically for the Kobo Glo. Protects it nicely and the automatic on/off feature is a good time saver, although sometimes the e-reader tends to 'lock up' and needs resetting. One point however, the cover does add to the weight significantly and you may find it too heavy to comfortably hold as a result.
on 15 March 2013
I think this cover is far superior to the suggested Kobo one I saw in the Store. My Kobo feels so secure and there is no way it can fall out of the cover. If you were unlucky to drop the whole thing, it is sturdy enough to avert any major damage. When you've finished reading, just flip the cover shut and clip the press stud shut at the back and it goes into Snooze Mode. What could be simpler. I also love the colour purple, so perfect for me.
One person found this helpful
on 3 May 2013
It took a bit longer than I expected to arrive. At first I had doubt about it be real leather because the smell was very strong when taken out of its plastic wrap but now it's fine.there's a good hold and it fits exactly. The colour is lovely. The auto sleep works very well. Overall I'm very pleased with it.
on 12 January 2013
The cover is of good quality and the Kobo Glo sits firmly in its place.

The auto-wake up works well and its nice to have some extra slots for memory cards or other things.

The only thing bothering me is that the Kobo Glo is not quite centered in its opening så on the right side I have 3-4mm of the reader visible .
2 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2013
This cover fits the Kobo Glo like a glove. Quality is excellent and at a very good price.Would definitely recommend this.