on 13 December 2012
My gosh the way I love this album, shows me Keyshia really took notice what what her niche is when it comes to songs.
The fans moaned a bit about the last CD & on this one she SLAM DUNKED.
Relationships and heartache mixed with love songs is the perfect blend.
The use of other writers as well as herself allowed her to deliver songs in a different way & push her vocals to even maturer levels.
The album is so good that you dont have to skip a song & thats where it shocked and surprised me.
Usually theres a couple skippables on her albums but she brought such an A-game I'd class this as just ahead of her other classic album Just Like You but only by a tiny tiny bit.
Defo one of my favorite R&B albums in 2012 alongside Brandy's Two Eleven for the females.
One person found this helpful
on 28 November 2012
I love this album, I love each song but my favourites are Enough No Love, Missing You, Trust & Believe, Woman to Woman, Signature & I Choose You! You can see the growth in Keyshia voice when, she drop her first album, If you are a true fan of Ms Keyshia Cole Gibson, you will not be disappointed, I think this is the best album of Keyshia by far....can't wait to see what other things Keyshia going to come out with! This album for me real r& b music its like behind every song their a meaning behind the song! Keyshia well done once again for a WICKED album!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2016
Good album from Keisha, I play this over and over can always relate to Keisha Cole's experience through her music.
on 16 March 2018
Really enjoyed music loved it,
on 10 January 2013
Having purchased Keyshia Cole music before I was interested to see that there was a new release, I have not been disappointed this is a good sold offering and if you have also made earlier purchases I would recommend you add this to your collection.
on 16 November 2013
I love keisha cole and have all her albums and buy all my cds from Amazon and she never disappoints. Love it. It arrived in good time and in perfect condition. Will buy from this seller again.
on 16 March 2018
Excellent
on 21 June 2013
went to see keyshia in Manchester,bought this album the very next day.playing it to death,its her best yet,(said that about her last one)
on 30 July 2013
I can listen to Keisha over and over again. The album is great her voice tells a story so yes I would recommend.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this last year for my nicece Christmas present. She is a big Keysha Cole fan.
It came before Christmas so I was well chuffed.