Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 22 August 2015
Nice relaxing read enjoyed it on a rainy afternoon ... Made me long to be near the beach or at least visit Cornwall
on 15 May 2013
the story went on to long you could guess outcome very early on. ok for dreamers i suppose. not my cup of tea.
on 24 March 2015
I have to say I was quite a bit disappointed in this book. It had such a great write up I was looking forward to reading it. I must say I did like Adam and Karen plus of course Humphrey (dog). Morgan was a real bitch who was unable to see Adam had no romantic feelings towards her. I am not surprised as he didn't give Karen many clues either. All in all disappointing result for me.
on 26 May 2013
A lovely read, really got to know the characters. Why I haven't given it a 5 star is because just as you thought it was going to get passionate it didn't! I feel this book could have been fantastic as the setup and description of the book were great if only there was a little more passion, also the ending left you wanting more.
on 18 July 2016
Funny, touching and at times moving, this is a thoroughly worthwhile read. And, if you love Cornwall, as I do, you are in for a treat. A great love story, not too explicit but steamy enough for most tastes. Another book with really nice links to Cornwall is Windfall: A romantic thriller by David Hermelin.
on 20 May 2013
Was looking for something different and downloaded LOVE. It was an easy read just right for a rainy spring weekend! Ok I guessed how it would end but there was still enough of will they wont they! My only grumble is the abrupt ending but still enjoyable nonetheless.
on 12 June 2015
I really struggled to finish this book. There was no chemistry or real connection between the two main characters and the female lead was dreadfully immature. I have never read a romance novel where the male lead suggests separate rooms straight after his proposal!
on 15 November 2012
this is a very well-written, funny, romantic novel which I found hard to put down. Karen, the main character, is very believable and realistic.
on 5 March 2015
I enjoyed this light read but a little disappointed with the ending, hence the 3 stars. I would have liked it to have gone on a little further telling us the outcome of their relationship and their careers.
on 14 May 2013
captivating kindle romance with great characters who are beautifully realised in a subtle funny understated way, I read it in one big gulp as I wanted to find out what happened to Karen in the end.