Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Very roomy and holds all needed when there are no pockets big enough for all things I want to carry and have hands free for holding the dog lead
on 19 May 2014
This bum bag was far to small, I'm size 16, and it was tight, so I never used it. OK if you are size 12/14. Good quality material though... 2 stars from me on this product, very dissapointed in it.
on 6 December 2013
I bought this for a male friend of mine who was complaining he did not have a bum bag to carry his cash in for a stall he was running. On the day I presented him with this, either it was slightly smaller on the ad than described or he was a little larger than he let on.... but it just about fitted. At first he refused to wear it until it got too difficult to use pockets and the result was great. People wear even taking pictures. Overall very useful and fun.
on 22 June 2014
Like other reviewers i need something to put my phone, keys and dog things in while walking my dogs. As i go through woods having a bag was not an option i was fed up with pockets being weighted down , smelling of dog treats or worse getting wet form a drool covered ball.
This does the job, as it zips i dont worry about things falling out and getting lost.
on 19 July 2013
I have just bought this bum bag, ostensibly because in wearing summer clothes I don't have pockets for keys, mobile phone etc. This bag is an ideal size for these personal items. The description of the bag states the belt can be extended to fit waist 42/44" - having a 24" waist, I have found that I can tighten the belt to fit me perfectly, so I am very happy with this product, and its cost.
on 6 July 2013
I bought this to keep my money, my camera and other essentials in when I went to Download Rock Festival. I liked the fact that the strap was adjustable to fit over my clothes whatever the weather and the back zipped section for my money was ideal. It was waterproof and plenty big enough for my needs. If you do a lot of travelling you may need something bigger and better but for occasional use it is perfect.
on 21 May 2014
Ordered this item for my 9 year old to use to hold treats when training her dog. The adjustable strap is good as she us only small so fits her well. Choice of colours is excellent. Competitive price for a basic item. Arrived in the time stated without too much packaging. Recommended. Thanks
on 21 January 2014
Well-made, sturdy & good size. Just what I needed for all my bits & bobs when out walking the dogs. I'm sure it'll come in handy for hols too. Quick delivery, very happy.
on 12 April 2017
Just perfect for when I go walking love the colour
on 11 February 2015
Does the job I bought it for, holds phone, keys and wallet. Waiting for warmer weather or holiday to try it out properly as that is when I'll need the extra "pockets" :)