on 3 January 2014
I ordered this for my ipad mini 2 as the picture shows the hole in the back of the case for that microphone or whatever it is. The case delivered does not have this and all of the holes for buttons etc are slightly out of place. Please change the picture or supply the correct case!
on 23 January 2015
Almost as advertised. It is claimed to fit the iPad mini 3, which in truth it does at least as far as dimensions are concerned but it does not have the aperture for the front facing microphone, a short coming which does't bother me in the slightest but if you regularly record video on you iPad mini 3 you will be disappointed by the sound quality.
on 9 September 2014
Overall I'm pleased, but while it is frosty, it isn't clear in any way. I've got a black iPad Mini, but I can barely see the Apple logo on the back. Overall, pleased, as advertised in the picture? Not so much. Postage was fast though, and it does cover the entire iPad even with one of those full body protectors on. Many thanks
on 28 June 2014
Exactly as described, the frosting adding some opaqueness to the back of my iPad - and thus making the SnowWhite decal a little muted, but protected all edges which is what I was looking for. The only part I'm unsure of is the thin strip across the top of the speakers and charging section - time will tell if that stands being used. So far so good though.
on 3 October 2013
I'm happy with the way this item was dispatched the packaging was as expected and the quality of the unit is acceptable I'm encouraged;
on 4 January 2014
this product is perfect for my Grandson`s new Mini iPad, as it will stretch over the front cover. I will now order another for myself.
on 10 April 2014
Really good and solid design, looks great on my iPad, fantastic value for money. The case fits well too, and protects the surface well. It's also quite grippy and is easy to hold, and won't slip out of your hands.
on 25 January 2013
this is described as "see through" its not, it actually looks frosted, as i have the black ipad mini...and my brother has the white and silver, so i put the case of my brothers and its the same frosted....but on the picture on this item for sale it shows you a picture of the apple ipad mini wite and silver with the skin case on and you can see the apple logo cleary, this in reality is NOT the truth....hope this helps any further potential buyers of this item
on 26 January 2014
Excellant exactly what I wanted gives the iPad the protection that is needed as well as being lightweight and easy to handle.
on 21 February 2013
excellent item very reasonable price compared with similar items looked at ss ss ss ss ss ss ss ssd f