Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Rocket Soprano Ukulele With Bag - Natural
Style: Ukulele Only|Colour: Natural|Change

on 7 December 2017
Great price
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 June 2017
Several months later I can honestly say that this is the best thing I have bought in years. It fills hours of practice, helps me make new friends and can always get me out of a sulk. Beyond that the lack of weight makes it easy to transport wherever you go for practice or entertainment. Nowadays I find myself considering reasons NOT to take it everywhere I go.

Extremely tricky to learn but this is a fantastic beginners ukulele. If you enjoy playing it I would advise upgrading the stock strings for a purer tone.
on 26 August 2014
Not a bad starter ukulele for £20 or so. I noticed it differed from the photo and a friend had bought the same one and this was different from mine too but the same as the photo though so that's why 3 stars. The basic strings are good and stay in tune very well once settled. Tone, clarity and volume is fine for my efforts as a starter player. Will be great as a travelling ukulele.
on 11 April 2016
Super Quick Delivery was the only positive about this order. When it arrived, despite being in packaging the Ukulele was covered in dust! As was the carry bag. Because of the cost I knew it wasn't going to be a great quality Uke, but the paint feels tacky and the strings don't stay tuned (I had to adjust the machine heads before it would keep in tune). I won't be returning it because I need a basic one to practice with, but I will be replacing it very soon and handing it off to my young cousin. It's possible I got unlucky and received the only one that had been left open in the warehouse or something but it's not an excuse really. I would only recommend buying this if you want something super cheap and have no issues with it breaking on you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 March 2017
great fun with this ukulele
on 11 May 2017
Nice wooden body, excellent sound
on 22 March 2017
Amazing, perfect for beginners
on 23 September 2017
Like a fox
on 21 March 2013
i thought i would take a risk and order a ukulele which didnt have any reviews i could go from and wasnt too disappointed. the overall body of the ukulele is really nice with a good finish and not damaged in any way, but the strings are cheap and plastc, i am going to order some aquila strings for it anyway but would have hoped for better starter strings.
on 26 April 2016
£22 for a nice little bit of kit. I'd suggest this is ideal for a beginner and the carry case is a nice touch. Having to retune it a lot for my daughter, not sure if that's the strings, the tuning pegs or just the nature of a ukelele.